What Is Good
- Lakshmi Manchu
- Crisp Runtime
What Is Bad
- Weak Characters
Lakshmi Manchu, as the lady in distress losing her family and singly fighting to find the criminals have excelled, and her other shade revealed toward the end with a twist, makes the character even more appealing with the interesting dimension. Priyadarshi makes a good presence as the second fiddle, as a good cop. Adarsh Balakrishna and Samrat are adequate, while the rest of the cast has nothing much to do.
Raghu Dixit's background score is impressive and haunting, while the cinematography by Samala Baskar is top notch, capturing the interesting visuals in a splendid manner, engaging the audience. Bikkina Thammiraju's editing is taut and makes the movie gripping with sharp cuts.
Director Vijay Yelakanti has come up with an engaging tale of a wife on a mission to unravel the murder mystery of her husband, and though the plot and the concept of constable helping her out remind heavily of Kahaani, the pacy first half, the visuals by Samala baskar, and the twists in the second half make Wife of Ram an engaging flick.
Besides, the subtle performance of Lakshmi Manchu and the crisp run time of 118 minutes also help the cause. However, the director fails at establishing several characters well, and ultimately, Wife of Ram ends as a decent thriller that is a can watch.
Sayyeshaa Saigal is not worried about recent Flops Bollywood's actress Sayyeshaa Saigal had made her debut entry in Tamil through the movie Vana Magan opposite Jayam Ravi. She's also the granddaughter of Bollywood's yesteryear's actor Dileep Kumar. She even made her debut in Bollywood with Ajay Devgn’s movie 'Shivaay'.
- Anushka misses another one!
- Rakul Preet Oozing 'Oomph' for a Jewellery Photoshoot
- Kajal reveals the secret regarding her toned body
- Raashi Khanna exposes her Hot Waist and teasing cleavage in Traditional Dress - Photos Inside
- Kajal gets haunted for her mistakes in early stages
- Shruti Haasan brutally faces the heat for 'THEN' and 'NOW' photo
- Shruti Haasan bags a good role
- Priya becomes model for Shopping Mall
- Among these 3 Hotties, Who is going to be the Lucky one?
- Disha Patani gets another biggie
- 'Nela Ticket' director to direct sequel for a Hit movie?
- Kajal Aggarwal 'WILLINGLY ACCEPTED' to do that 'Squeezing' and Lip-Kiss scene
- Nayantara will be a Brahmin Lady
- Oops! Kajal immediately sits 'Cross-Legged' in a Talk show after Cameras focused on...