What Is Good
- Natural Performances
- Rana Daggubati for backing up
What Is Bad
- Documentary Feel
Music by Sweekar Agasthi is heart melting while cinematography by Varun and Aditya captures the essence of village life beautifully and naturally. Editing by Ravi Teja is taut. The movie is shot in sync sound and that gives the movie an extra edge. Definitely, the music will grow on us and the BGM is top-notch. Even a small mood of the movie is elevated to a whole new level.
Editing is crisp and the movie doesn't have any hush-hush cuts. And for those who don't know around 80 people are real villagers who have acted as junior artists in the movie. The makers have extracted lovely performances from them. The locations are also rustic and wonderful. Hats off to Rana Daggubati for backing a small movie like this as it has no star value. If such good movies get a solid backup, Telugu films will be reaching higher levels.
Keerthy Suresh finally gets a BIGGIE One of the most respected makers of Indian Cinema who has taken south movies to an international level of recognition happens to be the magnum opus maker SS Rajamouli, who has so far directed only hits, Superhits and Blockbusters so far in his illustrious no failure career.
- SMOKIN' HOT - Rakul Preet in a Bra and Unzipped Pants exposing her Beauty - ALL HOT PHOTOS INSIDE
- 52-Year-Old Actor to join 'LEAKED' Selfies Girl
- Lead Actor's father makes 'CONDOMS' controversy
- What happened to the accusations made by Sri Reddy?
- Sri Leaks is back?
- Kajal Aggarwal completes a 'Pool Sequence'
- The Perfect Threesome with Kajal Aggarwal
- Young Thigh Beauty in supporting role!
- 2.O gearing up for release and fans are upset with Amy Jackson Nude Photos on Social Media
- Shraddha to come 'Twice' ??
- Agent Prabhas, Shraddha... Loading...
- OMG! Trivikram to remake 'SUCH A MOVIE' with Bunny and Shruti Haasan ??
- 'NOTA' Girl gets her next
- Even before shooting a major production house bags rights for RRR