Recently, the team had a Thanks meet and as usual most of the fans claimed it as 'Cooked up' and so on. But is this success for real and have they really thanked the fans? Rashmika, in particular, thanked her fans for such a warm welcome to Tollywood. So are those real? Is the success real? We guess, 'YES'. The success is real. These days in the Overseas market, not many movies enter even break even.
Even Pawan's 'Agnyaathavaasi' failed to do this and many exhibitors didn't achieve break even. But 'Chalo' achieved this before the first weekend and this is quite an achievement! Now, take a look at the photos of Rashmika who tasted a huge success in her Telugu debut,
The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions! One of the most expected films of Tamil cinema at the moment happens to be the big-budget trilogy flick Vada Chennai. Directed by Vetrimaran, the critically acclaimed maker of movies like Aadukalam, Pollathavan, and Visaaranai, the movie is said to be a rustic take on North Madras.
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla
- Engagement Break Up with Rashmika, but he turns into a Sherlock now!