The bubbly and talented beauty Anjali has now got out of almost all her troubles and is now looking forward to a second innings in Tamil cinema. She has got out of the troubles of her stepmother, her living together controversies with actor Jai, to name a few.
As she has not taken care of her health and looks during these problematic days, her weight had gained huge, and she went out of shape. However, now the actress has decided to take up weight loss plans in a strict manner and has hit the gym on a regular, rigorous manner.
Anjali, who was last seen in Tamil movies like Ram Directorial Taramani and Jai starrer Balloon, will next be seen in Ram's Peranbu opposite Mammootty and in Kaali opposite Vijay Antony, Nadodigal 2 opposite Sasikumar. Chances are that she might play an important role in superstar Rajinikanth starrer next movie with Karthik Subbaraj. 2018 has begun well for Anjali and she's expecting a great start to her year and is also seen uploading her fitness regime videos on social media, inspiring people. Check out the photo below,
Poonam Kaur to work for an Epic Series One can never forget Miss Andhra of the year 2005, Deepa, who got rechristened as Poonam Kaur, and entered films, and starred in several Telugu and tamil flicks, without much luck. While she started off with homely roles that didn't work in her favour, she later tried to go glam which also let her down.
- Regina's glamour is the selling point
- Nayan to join hands with Venky?
- Will Malvika grab it for the second time
- When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'
- 'Mega Actor' goes special training
- Shruti Haasan's 'Black' avatar will tease you - View Pics
- Sai Pallavi gets back to the 'Vintage' mode
- Nidhi Agerwal labels Akkineni as a Playboy
- 15 Eye-Candy Photos of Kajal in saree from vintage days!
- Huge sets erected for 'SAAHO'
- Rashmika to pair with Younger Akkineni?