Kajal Aggarwal continues to dominate the film industry with her repeated success at the Box-Office. The actress tasted some big hits last year and she started 2018 with Nandamuri Kalyanram's 'MLA'. Despite mixed reviews the movie managed to survive at the Box-Office.
In this case, Kajal Aggarwal was approached to do one of the female leads in Ravi Teja's 'Amar Akbar Anthony' initially and the actress demands made her to miss the chance. The actress threw lots of conditions which made her to miss the project.
As per inside sources, the actress demanded salary in 7 Digits which is even higher than the actor's salary. She also promised only 25 days call sheet without any interruption. Also, she told her personal hair stylist and costume designer should be paid by the production house. Shocked by the demands, they dropped her instantly. The actress is now working on the remake of 'Queen' as 'Paris Paris'.
Another super model enters! It has always been a common phenomenon for models who hit fame with popular ads and brands venturing into the film industry, and it was just weeks ago that Kollywood industry witnessed the entry of model Sanchana Natrajan into films. with NOTA.
- Can Keerthy Suresh taste it again?
- Comedian to Try Again
- Space flick backs out due to Kajal
- Sizzling Beauty gets her NEXT
- Despite Marriage Breakup, Rashmika targeting 'THIS'...
- Junior NTR is totally committed to 'Aravinda Sametha'
- Nagarjuna unhappy with Kodala winning over his Son at the Box-Office
- Akkineni hero begins next!