The sensational sandalwood beauty Rashmika Mandana had begun her Tollywood innings recently, with her last Friday release Chalo, the campus love story set in the backdrop of village quarrel, and the movie has turned out to be successful, landing her in more new and exciting film offers.
Rashmika was already committed to doing a movie with sensational hero Vijay Devarakonda in Parasuram's direction and bankrolled by GA2 films Bunny Vaas, and recently, she was also signed to play the female lead in another Vijay Devarakonda movie directed by Bharath Kamma and produced by Mythri Movie makers.
The actress clearly understood the fact that to survive in Tollywood she has to give up inhibitions and do glamor show. She has now done a photoshoot in a teasing manner and she's totally drop-dead gorgeous in those photos. You can take a look at them below,
Poonam Kaur to work for an Epic Series One can never forget Miss Andhra of the year 2005, Deepa, who got rechristened as Poonam Kaur, and entered films, and starred in several Telugu and tamil flicks, without much luck. While she started off with homely roles that didn't work in her favour, she later tried to go glam which also let her down.
- Regina's glamour is the selling point
- Nayan to join hands with Venky?
- Will Malvika grab it for the second time
- When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'
- 'Mega Actor' goes special training
- Sai Pallavi gets back to the 'Vintage' mode
- Shruti Haasan's 'Black' avatar will tease you - View Pics
- Nidhi Agerwal labels Akkineni as a Playboy
- 15 Eye-Candy Photos of Kajal in saree from vintage days!
- Huge sets erected for 'SAAHO'
- Rashmika to pair with Younger Akkineni?