Sandeep Vanga became an instant success in Tollywood with his debut flick Arjun Reddy, which was considered a game changer as it broke cliches and stereotypes and established careers of Vijay Deverakonda and Shalini Pandey perfectly.
While it was said that post-Arjun Reddy success, superstar Mahesh Babu had met Sandeep Vanga after being invited by Namratha Shirodkar and that they'd be working together soon. However, now it's been announced that Sandeep will be doing Arjun Reddy in Bollywood with Shahid Kapoor.
Following several rumours on the Mahesh project getting shelved, Sandeep Vanga has himself clarified on this, as he said that the entire script and screenplay have been made ready Already for Mahesh Babu starrer flick directed by him and that the movie will begin after Mahesh completes his 25th by Vamshi Paidipally and Sandeep finishes Arjun Reddy remake. He also added that Kajal is the front-runner for the female lead position.
ADULT COMEDY Team coming together again for another SEX COMEDY in 3D - Is she the Female Lead ? Way back in 2015, music director turned hero GV Prakash, who had then just begun his career with the horror comedy Darling which was a hit, had then ventured into doing soft porn stuff and adult comedy with the sensational flick Trisha Illana Nayanthara.
- Sri Divya is back with her Lucky Hero
- The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions!
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla
- Engagement Break Up with Rashmika, but he turns into a Sherlock now!
- Samantha's Flop Movie mints 50 Crores on Opening weekend
- Sultry Siren joins Biggie
- Another super model enters!
- Can Keerthy Suresh taste it again?
- Comedian to Try Again