Sandalwood Beauty Rashmika Mandanna who had a great start to her career, scoring Blockbuster movies in Kannada like Kirik party, Anjaniputra, and Chamak, later ventured into Tollywood with Naga Shourya starrer Chalo which went on to be a super hit.
It must be noted that Rashmika Mandanna was supposed to star in Allu Arjun starrer Naa Peru Surya, but had to pull out of it as she couldn't allocate dates. Now the actress is currently starring in the Nagarjuna - Nani Multi-starrer directed by Sriram Aditya.
Recently there were rumors that Rashmika Mandanna has been one of the choices to play the female lead in SS Rajamouli directed upcoming flick starring Ramcharan and Jr NTR. However, it's said she's yet to take the offer as the movie requires glam and she's hesitating to play glamorous roles. Let's see if the actress who's set to marry Kannada hero Rakshit Shetty gets this prestigious biggie.
9 Photos of SAMEERA BANGERA to make your day spicy These days it's all about pulling off the attention from all quarters. Be it a young actress or an upcoming model, they can give a money for the run if they show case what they got in the right channel. We have seen many such models and actresses.
- Can Samantha taste it at least now?
- Get Ready to witness The New Anushka Shetty
- Shalini Pandey to turn hottie!!
- Kajal Aggarwal - Kalyani gets a Classic Title?
- RX100 Hero gets Kajal Aggarwal
- Rakul Preet with Creative Maker?
- Akkineni princess to Scorch screens?
- Samantha's father turns son!
- Sexy waist beauty's risky acts!
- Oops! moment for TAMANNA in her latest SEXY SONG ?? Have you Noticed 'THIS' ?? Check Out
- WHAA..TT..? Tamanna Exposes a Tamil Director
- OMG... Is this how you Dress for an Award Show? 19-Year-Old Actress faces Criticism - HOT PHOTOS INSIDE
- OMG... Hot Oops! moment for 19-Year-Old Actress Daughter in Public - HOT PHOTOS INSIDE
- #CobraPost - More than 30 Celebs accepted money to promote Political Parties on their Social Media
- Throwback - When Samantha Raised both her Hands... Oops..!!! 11 Photos Inside