The sexy siren Shruti Haasan who was last seen in Telugu in Powerstar Pawan Kalyan starrer Katamarayudu years back hasn't been signing any movie neither in Tamil nor Telugu. Even after a long gap post her last Bollywood release Behen hogi teri, she had recently signed and began shooting for her old commitment, a movie with Vidyut Jammwal directed by Mahesh Manjrekar.
Now, the industry is abuzz with news that the sensuous songstress is all set to make a return to Tollywood in style. While it was earlier speculated that Kajal Aggarwal might be pairing with Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja in his upcoming flick, directed by Santhosh Srinivas, now it has been said that the team has approached buxom babe Shruti Haasan to pair with Ravi Teja.
While the movie is a modified remake of Tamil movie Theri, which had Samantha and Amy Jackson as the lead ladies, it is to be seen if Shruti will play Samantha's role or Amy's. If this materializes, this untitled cop Action flick will be her second collaboration with Ravi Teja after the superhit Balupu where Shruti had oozed oomph.
A Gap for Shruti Haasan! Shruti Haasan who was in an idle state recently bounced back and she is now working on her new Hindi movie. At the same time, she also keeps herself engaged with various other works. She works on several brand endorsements and keeps her on a hectic schedule.
- Sri Reddy is JEALOUS of TRISHA as she gets MORE ATTENTION
- Allu Sirish misses 19-Year-Old Actress
- Mehreen shows her tempting Milky White Waist Line before Cameras - PHOTOS INSIDE
- It's a Wrap for Amy Jackson
- RED HOT Kajal Aggarwal wearing such a Bright Red Costume before everyone - PHOTOS INSIDE
- Rakul's Sridevi Avatar...
- 'RX100' will now be remade in Hindi
- Director's controversial statement on Mammooty