Trisha is a prominent South Indian actress, who began her career with the 1999 Tamil flick Jodi, playing a supporting role, and went on to debut as a heroine with Mounam Pesiyathe in few years, and with her popularity owing to her Miss Chennai crown, gained an immense fan following.
After starting out with homely, girl next door roles, the pretty lass went on to turn glamorous, showing her hot side in Vikram's Saamy, in which her hot acts shaking booty and hip in Ayyayo Pudichuruku and Kalyanam thaan numbers, made people call her next Simran, thanks to her sexy hip.
Following Tamil, she went on to star in Telugu films as well, and in her career so far, she has starred with almost all top heroes of the south. The actress is all set to enter the 35th year and she has already begun the celebrations with her friends. Check out the photos below,
Desi Babe completes with Musician Music director turned actor Vijay Antony has been finding it hard to score a success of late though he had initially begun with a Bang with hits like Naan, Salim, and Pichaikaran winning the box office. But the streak ended.
- Raashi Khanna gets a Senior Actor now...
- 100% Love getting Postponed again and again due to Tamanna!
- Anu's Bad Luck continues?
- Lady Superstar finishes Next
- Another Hollywood movie Remake on cards...
- A Challenging role for 'Sweety'
- Tamanna with Controversial Hero and Controversial Director once again!
- Kajal to do an item number in Sports movie?
- Rakul Preet is upset as her Flop Streak continues...
- Nivetha's for Sree Vishnu
- Kiara Advani posts Two-Piece Bikini Photos and creates noise on the Internet
- #NTRMahanayakudu Review - First Report - A fitting tribute to the Superstar politician
- Ileana's Hot Romantic Song with the 50-Year-Old Actor
- A leading brand fires Samantha
- '3 Idiots' to have a sequel