The biggest movie of Tollywood, one of the first biopics of Telugu cinema, which is about the life and times of a Telugu Lady Superstar, the legendary actress Savithri, Mahanati / Nadigaiyar Thilagam was a huge success.
While everyone was in awe of the lead actress Keerthi Suresh, who plays the title role, and Dulquer Salmaan, who plays Gemini Ganesan, another person who hogged the limelight was none other than Samantha Akkineni. The actress, plays a journalist Madhuravani, through the eyes of whom, the whole of Mahanati unfolds on screen.
Recently, Vijay Deverakonda revealed that Samantha felt connected to her character that, she never used glycerine for a particular shot, which went for almost 8 retakes, and in every instance tears just instantly came out of her eyes, as Sam was so immersed in the character.
Alia Bhatt's advice to upcoming actresses on handling casting couch calls! These days most of the upcoming actresses are a clear victim of Casting Couch issues. The whole Telugu Film Industry is shell-shocked by the allegations made by Sri Reddy. She even opened up several big names which took the industry by storm.
- Kajal will be seen in cameo role for same hero two times!
- Andrea and Madonna join for Prasanna
- Kamal's V2 satellite rights sold for such a price - Insider spill the beans
- Check out Shruti's latest poses at Airport - Droolworthy!
- Serial Actress gets a BIG CHANCE!
- Anushka Shetty gets a chance to work with 'HIT' director
- Nayantara back to her Home industry
- Ileana lashes out rumours