The biggest movie of Tollywood, one of the first biopics of Telugu cinema, which is about the life and times of a Telugu Lady Superstar, the legendary actress Savithri, Mahanati / Nadigaiyar Thilagam was a huge success.
While everyone was in awe of the lead actress Keerthi Suresh, who plays the title role, and Dulquer Salmaan, who plays Gemini Ganesan, another person who hogged the limelight was none other than Samantha Akkineni. The actress, plays a journalist Madhuravani, through the eyes of whom, the whole of Mahanati unfolds on screen.
Recently, Vijay Deverakonda revealed that Samantha felt connected to her character that, she never used glycerine for a particular shot, which went for almost 8 retakes, and in every instance tears just instantly came out of her eyes, as Sam was so immersed in the character.
Milky beauty to settle in business? Milky beauty Tamannaah who was last seen in the flop movie Naa Nuvve costarring Nandamuri Kalyan ram, has very few film in her kitty, and has been of late resorting to any level of glamor, While she had generously displayed her thunder thighs in a short skirt which looked more or less like a bikini in Naa Nuvve for a salsa song.
- Samantha angry on 'THEM' for making her sweat at gym...
- Ready for more says Rashmika after breaking Engagement and Marriage!
- Kajal Aggarwal's intimacy angers her Parents and now they are hunting a Groom for her
- Kajal Aggarwal lost to Trisha
- Naga Chaitanya LOSES to his wife Samantha Akkineni in Box-Office
- Kajal Aggarwal says NO to "WET & HOT" scenes!
- 'Care of Kancharapalem' Producer targets next
- Anupama jumps to glamour - Shows Wet Bareback and Hot Curves in Saree
- Star Couple ban mobiles to get Privacy
- Sayyeshaa Suriya gets a Malayalam Superstar as 'Villain'
- Shruti Haasan to reduce and get into a new mode!
- The 48-Year-Old Actor who paired with Trisha takes the matter to Court now...
- Keerthy Suresh's famous sequel makes it crisp
- Bhumika arrives with the Biopic on a Special day!
- A Big Surprise for fans of Junior NTR at 'Aravinda Sametha' Audio - Do you Know?