The biggest movie of Tollywood, one of the first biopics of Telugu cinema, which is about the life and times of a Telugu Lady Superstar, the legendary actress Savithri, Mahanati / Nadigaiyar Thilagam was a huge success.
While everyone was in awe of the lead actress Keerthi Suresh, who plays the title role, and Dulquer Salmaan, who plays Gemini Ganesan, another person who hogged the limelight was none other than Samantha Akkineni. The actress, plays a journalist Madhuravani, through the eyes of whom, the whole of Mahanati unfolds on screen.
Recently, Vijay Deverakonda revealed that Samantha felt connected to her character that, she never used glycerine for a particular shot, which went for almost 8 retakes, and in every instance tears just instantly came out of her eyes, as Sam was so immersed in the character.
Nithiin begins next Young hero Nithiin, who has been having a dull phase, with his milestone 25th movie Chal Mohana Ranga also letting him down, after the much-hyped action thriller LIE failed, is looking forward to continuing working tirelessly to forget the pains of failures.
- A generous act from VD
- Tamanna and Hansika in Sri Leaks !?!
- Can you guess how much Rakul Preet was Paid for a Photoshoot?
- The Tamil Remake is half way done
- Director Praises Aadhi and Taapsee
- Kajal Aggarwal gets the Hot Hero
- Kiara lashes out at Rumours
- Pooja Hegde is just getting busy
- Keerthy Suresh is preferring senior actors
- Regina turns a Bar Dancer
- Chay and Nidhi's movie was a copy?
- First Shruti Haasan, Now... !?!
- Whaa..tt...? TRISHA'S NUDE SCENE shot for '96' ??
- Earlier, Hero squeezed Kajal Aggarwal waist and now Cinematographer Kissed and Hugged - KAJAL ACCEPTS SUCH ??
- Chota K Naidu Hugged Kajal around waist and Kissed her before whole crowd - PHOTOS INSIDE