Mega hero Allu Sirish, who was has been enjoying a good phase in his career with back to back interesting flicks in varied genres, Srirasthu Subhamasthu and Oka Kshanam, has now bagged an interesting flick. When Kajal Aggarwal is still in 'Queue', he has been confirmed in the venture.
This time around, he's bagged a movie in Tamil. It must be noted that Allu Sirish had made his film debut way back in 2013 with the Radha Mohan directorial Gauravam which was made as a Tamil / Telugu bilingual and ended a disastrous outing.
But Allu Sirish walked out of the movie and he has been replaced by Arya. Now a little birdie revealed the reason that the movie doesn't offer Allu Sirish the desired screen space and that is why he walked out of the movie. Kajal who was the first choice to do the female lead also walked out citing similar reasons.
Rashmika spills the beans As we all know, King Nagarjuna was last seen in the Multi-starrer 'Devdas' costarring natural star Nani, in the direction of Sriram Aditya who had earlier made Bhale Manchi Roju and Shamantakamani. The movie ended as an above average product.
- Rakul's Airport Dress and Looks go Viral
- Shruti Haasan proved she did the right thing
- Rakul is 'OPEN' for North
- Tamanna's Wet and Hot Avatar
- Trisha's Director called me for Sexual Compromise
- Kajal Aggarwal opens on casting couch
- Can Kajal help Balayya's Hindi version of NTR?
- Two Milky White Babes seal a release Date in Malayalam
- Married Yet Seductive Jyothika - View Photos
- Top 20 'Hot and Sexy' Female anchors in India
- Kajal's old Telugu movies are resold in Tamil - Thanks to her Hotness quotient
- Samantha and Chay were in love from their very first flick - Do you know?
- TAXIWAALA REVIEW - Vijay Deverakonda FAILS YET AGAIN
- An Actor shows his vulgarity towards Keerthy Suresh
- Ileana's secret is to Do Intercourse regularly