Mega hero Allu Sirish, who was has been enjoying a good phase in his career with back to back interesting flicks in varied genres, Srirasthu Subhamasthu and Oka Kshanam, has now bagged an interesting flick. When Kajal Aggarwal is still in 'Queue', he has been confirmed in the venture.
This time around, he's bagged a movie in Tamil. It must be noted that Allu Sirish had made his film debut way back in 2013 with the Radha Mohan directorial Gauravam which was made as a Tamil / Telugu bilingual and ended a disastrous outing.
But Allu Sirish walked out of the movie and he has been replaced by Arya. Now a little birdie revealed the reason that the movie doesn't offer Allu Sirish the desired screen space and that is why he walked out of the movie. Kajal who was the first choice to do the female lead also walked out citing similar reasons.
Oops... Kajal Aggarwal in a Soft Porn B-Grade movie !?! Most of the leading directors cast Kajal Aggarwal as the female lead opposite lead heroes, as she knows to present her as a hot beauty and also displays her curvy assets and make everyone go gaga on her sexy hot body. That's why her market is still on the pinnacle.
- When a fan got tempted to touch Rakul Preet's waist curves during a public function - 10 Photos Inside
- Gautami speaks on her Break up with Haasan
- Anushka missed a Bolly offer for Prabhas?
- Sekhar Kammula to work with Kajal Aggarwal
- Disha Patani says Shruti Haasan is better
- Can Samantha score in 'Rangasthalam' Tamil version
- 9 Sexy and Hot Photos of Kajal Aggarwal 'BEHIND THE SCENES'
- 19-Year-Old Actress in a famous acclaimed remake