Allari Naresh had been one of the most successful small budget movie heroes, starring and delivering comic capers made in mini-budgets in regular intervals, and securing hits at a good rate, and earned the reputation of a bankable B and C hero.
However, with his failure in the last 5 years with straight movies, as well as remakes like Meda Meeda Abbayi, his market has almost become non-existent though he has a few movies like PV Giri's untitled flick and silly fellows directed by Bheemineni Srinivasa Rao.
Now, news has emerged that the lean and lanky actor will be seen playing an important role in the upcoming movie of superstar Mahesh Babu, directed by Vamshi Paidipally and costarring Pooja Hegde. It has been rumored that his role will be like that of a rich brat on the lines of Sharwanand's role in Gamyam that had Naresh himself playing as one of the heroes. He will be trying to woo Pooja in the movie. An official confirmation is awaited In this regard.
When a Fan gave a Flying Kiss to Rashmika and Proposed her before whole Crowd - 18 Photos Inside The sensational sandalwood beauty Rashmika Mandana had begun her Tollywood innings recently, with 'Chalo', the campus love story set in the backdrop of village quarrel, and the movie has turned out to be successful, landing her in more new and exciting film offers.
- Atharvaa's lip-lock with Aish spices up the single
- Unseen Hot Photos of Pooja Hegde in Various Doggy Styles - All Pics Inside
- Tamanna cherishes working with 'This' Tamil Director
- Rakul strikes again with Hot exposure
- Rakul's 'Behind the Scenes' stuff in backstage
- Shruti Haasan HOT SHOW in London - WATCH VIDEO
- Kajal Aggarwal is Wife of a 57-Year-Old Man
- Hansika at a shop opening event in a crop tops - See all Photos
- 'Vivegam' breaks Allu Arjun's movie record on YouTube
- 11 Photos of Brahmin Beauty TV Anchor in White Shirt with Buttons Opened - Photos Inside
- Samantha in an Idle state!
- Nivetha Pethuraj to pair with Dulquer
- Gal Gadot from the Sets of 'Wonder Woman 2'
- Shruti Haasan is back with Corsale
- The Bonding between Rakul and Kajal