Young actress Keerthy Suresh, who had been mostly cast in cute roles or eye candy humorous acts, and was in the verge of being typecast as the cute girl of the industry, had a much-needed break to her career, thanks to her being cast as the lead in the biopic of Savithri, Mahanati.
The Nag Ashwin directorial has not just emerged to be a commercial success but has turned out to be a fitting reply for all those who had trolled Keerthy Suresh. Numerous celebs of the industry including Nagarjuna, Jr NTR, Nani, Mohan Babu, and SS Rajamouli, had praised Keerthi's performance as Savithri.
While many had complimented her to be exactly looking like the legend in the movie. the biggest appreciation has come from the legendary director of classics, Singeetham Srinivasa Rao himself. He had posted a picture of him with Keerthy, with the caption, for those who had been asking if he had a picture with Savithri garu, here it is. This huge words of the veteran congratulating Keerthy
is one of the biggest blessings for the 25-year-old talent.
Kajal will be seen in cameo role for same hero two times! Young hero Sharwanand, fresh from the success of his 2017 Dussehra Superhit Mahanubhavudu, which survived biggies like Mahesh Babu starrer SPYder and Jr NTR starrer Jai Lava Kusa, and turned out to be a hilarious entertainer, is all set to entertain audience twice this year, with movies in varied genres.
- Alia Bhatt's advice to upcoming actresses on handling casting couch calls!
- Kamal's V2 satellite rights sold for such a price - Insider spill the beans
- Andrea and Madonna join for Prasanna
- Serial Actress gets a BIG CHANCE!
- Check out Shruti's latest poses at Airport - Droolworthy!
- Anushka Shetty gets a chance to work with 'HIT' director
- Nayantara back to her Home industry
- Ileana lashes out rumours