Mega Powerstar Ramcharan, post his stylish cop act in the 2016 hit Dhruva, was seen in March on screens, in a rugged, never before seen rustic and rural avatar in the Sukumar directorial Rangasthalam. The movie had turned out to be a huge blockbuster, grossing more than 200 crores.
The movie was shot in a specially erected Rangasthalam village set made on a huge budget, and now, the same set has been used for another Mega hero as well. The mega hero happens to be none other than Megastar Chiranjeevi himself who will be shooting for his 151st movie Sye Raa in Rangasthalam sets.
Surender Reddy had decided to shoot several village sequences, and hence the team has decided to make use of the Rangasthalam sets itself. The movie had shot a schedule last month featuring Nayanthara and Amitabh Bachchan, and now Tamannaah has joined the shoots.
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted