Mega Powerstar Ramcharan, post his stylish cop act in the 2016 hit Dhruva, was seen in March on screens, in a rugged, never before seen rustic and rural avatar in the Sukumar directorial Rangasthalam. The movie had turned out to be a huge blockbuster, grossing more than 200 crores.
The movie was shot in a specially erected Rangasthalam village set made on a huge budget, and now, the same set has been used for another Mega hero as well. The mega hero happens to be none other than Megastar Chiranjeevi himself who will be shooting for his 151st movie Sye Raa in Rangasthalam sets.
Surender Reddy had decided to shoot several village sequences, and hence the team has decided to make use of the Rangasthalam sets itself. The movie had shot a schedule last month featuring Nayanthara and Amitabh Bachchan, and now Tamannaah has joined the shoots.
These 7 Photos of RAKUL PREET SINGH with DOG COLLAR proves she's a hot babe Rakul Preet is one of the topmost actresses who works predominantly in South Indian and Hindi movies. The actress who faced a failure with 'SPYder' is looking to bounce back with some notable projects. One such notable project is Suriya's 'NGK'.
- hummel Signs Bollywood Heartthrob, Kartik Aaryan as India Brand Ambassador
- These 7 Hottest Selfies of Geetha will tease your temptations
- Tamanna gives a SHOCKER
- Sandalwood Babe enters Tamil Cinema
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date in Tamil
- Despite Marriage Breakup, Rashmika targeting 'THIS'
- Regina gets her NEXT
- Space flick slows down due to Kajal