The pimple Beauty Sai Pallavi, who had been having a great film career with hits in two industries of the south, with Premam and Kali in Malayalam, Fidaa, and MCA
Middle class Abbayi in Telugu, faced her first disastrous outing recently with her debut Tamil movie Diya which also had a Telugu version Kanam.
Despite the failure, the pretty and talented beauty has taken failure as a lesson and is moving ahead with her next projects. Her last Tamil release was Dhanush starrer Balaji Mohan directorial Maari 2, the sequel to the 2015 funny don flick.
Sai Pallavi played an unconventional role of a female auto driver, and will be paired with the local Don with a heart of gold, Maari played by Dhanush. The Movie also featured Tovino Thomas, Kreshna, Robo Shankar and Varalaxmi Sarathkumar in key roles. But sadly, the movie ended as a failure.
Alia Bhatt's advice to upcoming actresses on handling casting couch calls! These days most of the upcoming actresses are a clear victim of Casting Couch issues. The whole Telugu Film Industry is shell-shocked by the allegations made by Sri Reddy. She even opened up several big names which took the industry by storm.
- Kajal will be seen in cameo role for same hero two times!
- Kamal's V2 satellite rights sold for such a price - Insider spill the beans
- Andrea and Madonna join for Prasanna
- Check out Shruti's latest poses at Airport - Droolworthy!
- Serial Actress gets a BIG CHANCE!
- Anushka Shetty gets a chance to work with 'HIT' director
- Ileana lashes out rumours
- Nayantara back to her Home industry