The legendary actress Savithri had been a true-blue Superstar of her generation, and was the first real Lady Superstar of South Cinema, as she was the most wanted artist of her times, and that was a time when producers and directors lined up in queues to get her dates, with more priority to her than stars like NTR, ANR or Sivaji.
The Queen of south cinema continues to rule and make an impact even now, as the biopic of the performance queen, Mahanati, directed by Nag Ashwin and starring mallu beauty Keerthy Suresh in the lead role, and also starring Dulquer Salmaan, Samantha and Vijay Deverakonda in vital roles. continues to rule the roost.
Mahanati has surpassed the coveted 2 million dollars mark at the US box office and is currently in the 11th position among Telugu flicks, and the 4th movie this year, after Agnyaathavaasi, Rangasthalam, and Bharat Ane Nenu to reach the 2 million mark. Worldwide the movie has grossed more than 42 crores within a week.
Tamanna enters Sye Raa Milky beauty Tamannaah, who had not been bagging many offers in any language, be it Tamil or Telugu, and last seen in the Tamil flick Sketch with Chiyaan Vikram, besides dancing in item songs in films like Jaguar, Jai Lava Kusa, will next be seen in 'Kanne Kalaimaane'.
- Trisha returns back to roots
- Interview of Popular Anchor and 'Neerja' fame Actress Sunanda Wong
- Kajal Aggarwal ready to be a home maker
- Kajal, Samantha, Nayantara are also victims of Casting Couch
- Raj Tarun in flop route
- A lead female singer gets 'MARRIED' again
- Rakul Preet spotted in a Tight Sleeveless Tops - View Photos
- Again a journalist avatar for Akkineni princess