The legendary actress Savithri had been a true-blue Superstar of her generation, and was the first real Lady Superstar of South Cinema, as she was the most wanted artist of her times, and that was a time when producers and directors lined up in queues to get her dates, with more priority to her than stars like NTR, ANR or Sivaji.
The Queen of south cinema continues to rule and make an impact even now, as the biopic of the performance queen, Mahanati, directed by Nag Ashwin and starring mallu beauty Keerthy Suresh in the lead role, and also starring Dulquer Salmaan, Samantha and Vijay Deverakonda in vital roles. continues to rule the roost.
Mahanati has surpassed the coveted 2 million dollars mark at the US box office and is currently in the 11th position among Telugu flicks, and the 4th movie this year, after Agnyaathavaasi, Rangasthalam, and Bharat Ane Nenu to reach the 2 million mark. Worldwide the movie has grossed more than 42 crores within a week.
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted