Akkineni prince Naga Chaitanya, who is currently shuttling between two of his projects, the Chandoo Mondeti directorial Savyasachi costarring Madhavan, Nidhhi Agerwal and Bhumika, and the comic caper Sailaja Reddy Alludu by Maruthi opposite Anu Emmanuel and Ramya Krishna, has signed yet another biggie.
The biggie happens to be an exciting multistarrer, to be directed by Bobby aka KS Ravindra, who had last directed the triple action entertainer Jai lava Kusa with Tarak, and also stars another big star, Victory Venkatesh alongside Chay. Chay and Venky were seen together in a scene in Premam last.
Now, it has been revealed that Bobby has zeroed in on the slender waist babe Rakul Preet Singh as the pair for Naga Chaitanya in this multistarrer. It must be noted that Naga Chaitanya and Rakul Preet Singh were seen paired last in the family entertainer Rarandoi Veduka Chudam. This movie is funded by People Media Factory, Kona Venkat, and Suresh Babu.
Tamanna enters Sye Raa Milky beauty Tamannaah, who had not been bagging many offers in any language, be it Tamil or Telugu, and last seen in the Tamil flick Sketch with Chiyaan Vikram, besides dancing in item songs in films like Jaguar, Jai Lava Kusa, will next be seen in 'Kanne Kalaimaane'.
- Trisha returns back to roots
- Interview of Popular Anchor and 'Neerja' fame Actress Sunanda Wong
- Kajal Aggarwal ready to be a home maker
- Kajal, Samantha, Nayantara are also victims of Casting Couch
- Raj Tarun in flop route
- A lead female singer gets 'MARRIED' again
- Rakul Preet spotted in a Tight Sleeveless Tops - View Photos
- Again a journalist avatar for Akkineni princess