Akkineni prince Naga Chaitanya, who is currently shuttling between two of his projects, the Chandoo Mondeti directorial Savyasachi costarring Madhavan, Nidhhi Agerwal and Bhumika, and the comic caper Sailaja Reddy Alludu by Maruthi opposite Anu Emmanuel and Ramya Krishna, has signed yet another biggie.
The biggie happens to be an exciting multistarrer, to be directed by Bobby aka KS Ravindra, who had last directed the triple action entertainer Jai lava Kusa with Tarak, and also stars another big star, Victory Venkatesh alongside Chay. Chay and Venky were seen together in a scene in Premam last.
Now, it has been revealed that Bobby has zeroed in on the slender waist babe Rakul Preet Singh as the pair for Naga Chaitanya in this multistarrer. It must be noted that Naga Chaitanya and Rakul Preet Singh were seen paired last in the family entertainer Rarandoi Veduka Chudam. This movie is funded by People Media Factory, Kona Venkat, and Suresh Babu.
Actress Daughter grabs paparazzi Back with her Tight Dress - HOT PHOTOS INSIDE Bollywood industry's yesteryear actress Late Sridevi's daughters Jhanvi and Khushi Kapoor were born in the spotlight. It is no surprise that Jhanvi wanted to follow her mother's footsteps and enter Bollywood. Jahnvi's 'Thadak' got her a good name in the industry.
- Akhil Akkineni gets Miss World Beauty!
- Will Samantha say 'YES' to act in such a role?
- Arjun accepts Casting Couch and he didn't stop his daughter from being an Actress
- Can Raashi Khanna get a new lease of life?
- Priya says Cinema and Politics are different
- Trisha joins with 58-Year-Old Actor in a Political entertainer
- Bearded Actor locks his Date
- NO to Allu Arjun and YES to Mahesh Babu