The Mallu beauty Amala Paul, who has been one of the prominent heroines in Tamil film industry, continues to get numerous offers even post her marriage and divorce with director AL Vijay. She has been seen on screen mostly in glamorous roles rather than the performance-oriented ones, in her second innings.
While she played a doubting wife in VIP 2, she played a sensuous role in Thiruttu Payale 2, and now she has returned to screen playing a single mother paired with Arvind Swamy in her last week release Bhaskar Oru Rascal. The movie has been receiving brickbats from all corners for its poor execution and Making.
Amala Paul, who had generated curiosity with her glamorous appearances in film events and Photoshoots, failed to carry forward the momentum by choosing good scripts and is currently facing a career downslide. She has a solo heroine flick Atho
Andha Paravai Pola next, and she hopes to make a stunning glamorous comeback oozing oomph, with this Forest-based thriller.
'F2' to be Dubbed in Tamil Director Anil Ravipudi had a strong debut with the commercial success of pataas following which he delivered supreme with Sai Dharam Tej and Raja the great with Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja all becoming Superhits.
- 18-Year-Old Actress Daughter to enter films
- 9 Photos of SAMEERA BANGERA to make your day spicy
- Vijay and Rashmika finishes off a BIG PART
- Can Samantha taste it at least now?
- 19-Year-Old Young Actress begins her Preparation
- Get Ready to witness The New Anushka Shetty
- Bangalore Babe's Sizzling Act
- Shalini Pandey to turn hottie!!