The Mallu beauty Amala Paul, who has been one of the prominent heroines in Tamil film industry, continues to get numerous offers even post her marriage and divorce with director AL Vijay. She has been seen on screen mostly in glamorous roles rather than the performance-oriented ones, in her second innings.
While she played a doubting wife in VIP 2, she played a sensuous role in Thiruttu Payale 2, and now she has returned to screen playing a single mother paired with Arvind Swamy in her last week release Bhaskar Oru Rascal. The movie has been receiving brickbats from all corners for its poor execution and Making.
Amala Paul, who had generated curiosity with her glamorous appearances in film events and Photoshoots, failed to carry forward the momentum by choosing good scripts and is currently facing a career downslide. She has a solo heroine flick Atho
Andha Paravai Pola next, and she hopes to make a stunning glamorous comeback oozing oomph, with this Forest-based thriller.
Nayantara gets a HUGE Offer While Bollywood had been making biopics quite often like MS Dhoni The Untold Story, Bhaag Milkha Bhaag, Dangal to name a few, Tollywood had recently joined the Biopic bandwagon, with the blockbuster Biopic of legendary actress Savithri, Mahanati.
- Kajal's dream come true?
- Anaganaga O Prema Katha teaser Launched by Hero "RANA DAGGUBATI"
- Prabhas opens on marrying Anushka Shetty
- Trisha says why she prefers being Aloof!
- What is Trisha doing in USA? All secrets revealed
- Kajal's Honeymoon in overseas!
- Taapsee finally says Yes to such a film
- Shruti Haasan turns Producer for 'Lens' director
- Anjali is back with a Horror Sequel
- So what was Kajal doing in the Hill station?
- All details you want to know on Deepika - Ranveer marriage!
- When will 'Mohini' Digital version Release?
- Rashmika gets 'Arjun Reddy' Hero !!
- Chiru ready to do Srimanthudu type movie with Siva?
- Rakul Preet to do an item number in RC12