Comic hero Allar Naresh, who had been a force to reckon with, in the early 200s, with his small budget comic flicks giving huge collections for the producers, and being a bankable hero, is now desperately in search of that one elusive hit, for more than 5 years.
With his last few releases like Laddu Babu, Action 3D, Brother of Bommali, Meda Meeda Abbayi etc failing to hit the marquee, and turning out to be huge disasters, Allari Naresh has joined hands with a proven hand in his last attempts to reestablish himself in Tollywood.
He has joined hands with his Sudigadu director Bheemineni Srinivasa Rao, for a comic caper, and this movie will also see comedian turned hero Sunil joining hands with Naresh after a long time, playing the second hero role. This movie has now been titled Fun Raja Fun and will costar with Chitra Shukla.
Poonam Kaur to work for an Epic Series One can never forget Miss Andhra of the year 2005, Deepa, who got rechristened as Poonam Kaur, and entered films, and starred in several Telugu and tamil flicks, without much luck. While she started off with homely roles that didn't work in her favour, she later tried to go glam which also let her down.
- Regina's glamour is the selling point
- Nayan to join hands with Venky?
- Will Malvika grab it for the second time
- When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'
- 'Mega Actor' goes special training
- Sai Pallavi gets back to the 'Vintage' mode
- Shruti Haasan's 'Black' avatar will tease you - View Pics
- Nidhi Agerwal labels Akkineni as a Playboy
- 15 Eye-Candy Photos of Kajal in saree from vintage days!
- Huge sets erected for 'SAAHO'
- Rashmika to pair with Younger Akkineni?