Kollywood industry sources have reported that Super Star Rajinikanth’s 162 film in young filmmaker Karthik Subbaraj’s direction is being keenly awaited by fans. Meanwhile the top Tamil production house Sun Pictures will produce the movie and Vijay Sethupathy will be playing a key role in it.
Presently, the latest reports reveal that national award-winning actor Bobby Simha has been roped in for a crucial role in the movie. Accordingly Bobby Simha had won the Special Jury award at the National Film Awards for his menacing portrayal of Assault Sethu in Karthik Subbaraj’s acclaimed crime thriller Jigarthanda in 2014.
Moreover former star heroine Simran is rumored to
have been paired opposite Rajinikanth in this untitled movie. Stay tuned for
further updates on this exciting project.
Nayantara gets a HUGE Offer While Bollywood had been making biopics quite often like MS Dhoni The Untold Story, Bhaag Milkha Bhaag, Dangal to name a few, Tollywood had recently joined the Biopic bandwagon, with the blockbuster Biopic of legendary actress Savithri, Mahanati.
- Kajal's dream come true?
- Anaganaga O Prema Katha teaser Launched by Hero "RANA DAGGUBATI"
- Prabhas opens on marrying Anushka Shetty
- Trisha says why she prefers being Aloof!
- What is Trisha doing in USA? All secrets revealed
- Kajal's Honeymoon in overseas!
- Taapsee finally says Yes to such a film
- Shruti Haasan turns Producer for 'Lens' director
- Anjali is back with a Horror Sequel
- So what was Kajal doing in the Hill station?
- All details you want to know on Deepika - Ranveer marriage!
- When will 'Mohini' Digital version Release?
- Rashmika gets 'Arjun Reddy' Hero !!
- Chiru ready to do Srimanthudu type movie with Siva?
- Rakul Preet to do an item number in RC12