Yet another hero from the Mega family is all set to arrive on screens, and it is going to be none other the son in law of Megastar Chiranjeevi, Kalyan Dhev, who had been creating a positive impression with his photos and good looks, and has been trained in acting and other departments of films.
Kalyan Dhev is all set to make his silver screen debut with a film titled Vijetha, the first look of which was released earlier today. Directed by Rakesh Shashi, the film is bankrolled by Sai Korrapatti in his Vaarahi Chalana Chitram banner.
Vijetha will have the premise of an emotional bonding between a loving and caring father and his son, played by Kalyan Dhev. The movie will have him paired with the mallu beauty Malavika Nair of Yevade Subramanyam, Kalyana Vaibogame, and Mahanati fame.
100% Love getting Postponed again and again due to Tamanna! Music director turned actor GV Prakash was last seen on screen in the disastrous outing Sema which sank without a trace and he had a sole success in the form of the sleeper hit Naachiyaar directed by Bala, costarring Jyothika.
- Anu's Bad Luck continues?
- Lady Superstar finishes Next
- Another Hollywood movie Remake on cards...
- A Challenging role for 'Sweety'
- Tamanna with Controversial Hero and Controversial Director once again!
- Kajal to do an item number in Sports movie?
- Rakul Preet is upset as her Flop Streak continues...
- Nivetha's for Sree Vishnu
- Kiara Advani posts Two-Piece Bikini Photos and creates noise on the Internet
- #NTRMahanayakudu Review - First Report - A fitting tribute to the Superstar politician
- Ileana's Hot Romantic Song with the 50-Year-Old Actor
- A leading brand fires Samantha
- '3 Idiots' to have a sequel
- Surabhi is back!
- Samantha signs another female centric movie - Do you know who is the director?