Bollywood beauty Deepika Padukone, has been the numero uno of the industry, thanks to her continued efforts, and hard work, and consistency in delivering blockbusters, pairing up with the biggest of stars like Shahrukh Khan, as well as delivering solo heroine hits like Piku.
The actress had last delivered a huge blockbuster in the form of Sanjay Leela Bhansali directorial Padmaavat costarring real-life love Ranveer Singh, which went on to gross more than 500 crores. The actress, who was supposed to star in a movie directed by Vishal Bharadwaj opposite Irrfan Khan, has now got a bigger project.
Deepika Padukone has now been roped in to play a superhero in her next flick, which will be a Hollywood co-production. While the director of the film is yet to be finalized, it has been said that the movie will be made on the lines of Wonder Woman, with Deepika Padukone in a very sexy superhero costume, and the movie's budget will be 300 crores, set to release in 2019.
Tamanna enters Sye Raa Milky beauty Tamannaah, who had not been bagging many offers in any language, be it Tamil or Telugu, and last seen in the Tamil flick Sketch with Chiyaan Vikram, besides dancing in item songs in films like Jaguar, Jai Lava Kusa, will next be seen in 'Kanne Kalaimaane'.
- Trisha returns back to roots
- Interview of Popular Anchor and 'Neerja' fame Actress Sunanda Wong
- Kajal Aggarwal ready to be a home maker
- Kajal, Samantha, Nayantara are also victims of Casting Couch
- Raj Tarun in flop route
- A lead female singer gets 'MARRIED' again
- Rakul Preet spotted in a Tight Sleeveless Tops - View Photos
- Again a journalist avatar for Akkineni princess