Director Prabhu Solomon, known for his nature-based entertainers mixing natural calamities or man-made losses, like Kumki, Mynaa, Kayal to name a few, had last directed the Speed inspired train thriller Thodari starring Dhanush and Keerthy Suresh.
Post the back to back disasters of Kayal and Thodari, Prabhu Solomon had begun working on a sequel to his superhit Kumki, with Mathivanan the nephew of Lingusamy and Adhiti Menon. However, he bagged a biggie multilingual Haathi mere Saathi with Rana Daggubati. Shruti Haasan is expected to do the female lead in all the versions.
Now, an exciting update has come from the team of the movie. The film which is being made in Tamil, Telugu, and Hindi, will now have Rana Daggubati playing the lead in Hindi and Vishnu Vishal of Jeeva, Vennila Kabaddi Kuzhu fame playing the lead in Tamil and Telugu. The movie will explore the bond between a Mahout and an elephant.
Kriti Sanon grabs a Biggie Kriti Sanon, the model turned actress, who made her film debut with the Tollywood flick One Nenokkadine directed by Sukumar opposite none other than Superstar Mahesh Babu, post the failure of the movie, went on to venture into Bollywood, where the welcome wasn't great either.
- Niharika Kondiela getting ready for Marriage? View Pics!
- So when is Trisha returning back to India?
- Will Trisha arrive as expected?
- Trisha does it for her own movie
- Kajal's BIG CONTRACT for a Brand Endorsement
- Tamanna enters Sye Raa
- Trisha returns back to roots
- Interview of Popular Anchor and 'Neerja' fame Actress Sunanda Wong
- Kajal Aggarwal ready to be a home maker
- Kajal, Samantha, Nayantara are also victims of Casting Couch
- Raj Tarun in flop route
- A lead female singer gets 'MARRIED' again
- Rakul Preet spotted in a Tight Sleeveless Tops - View Photos
- Again a journalist avatar for Akkineni princess
- Anushka Shetty goes commercial route