Director Prabhu Solomon, known for his nature-based entertainers mixing natural calamities or man-made losses, like Kumki, Mynaa, Kayal to name a few, had last directed the Speed inspired train thriller Thodari starring Dhanush and Keerthy Suresh.
Post the back to back disasters of Kayal and Thodari, Prabhu Solomon had begun working on a sequel to his superhit Kumki, with Mathivanan the nephew of Lingusamy and Adhiti Menon. However, he bagged a biggie multilingual Haathi mere Saathi with Rana Daggubati. Shruti Haasan is expected to do the female lead in all the versions.
Now, an exciting update has come from the team of the movie. The film which is being made in Tamil, Telugu, and Hindi, will now have Rana Daggubati playing the lead in Hindi and Vishnu Vishal of Jeeva, Vennila Kabaddi Kuzhu fame playing the lead in Tamil and Telugu. The movie will explore the bond between a Mahout and an elephant.
These Bikini shots of Disha Patani will make your day spicy Disha Patani who is flying high with some big projects under her belt has now signed the biggest movie of her whole career. The actress who recently signed India's costliest movie, 'Sangamitra' by replacing Shruti Haasan has signed another new project which would elevate her to next level.
- Anu Emmanuel's Cameo for rising star
- 'Malli Rava' girl to pair with Sudeep
- 'Saaho' is definitely bigger than 'Baahubali'
- Kajal changes her path
- Rakul completes shooting for a song sequence
- Vinaya Vidheya Rama - Dare you Deal this Drama! Brings SHAME to WHOLE TELUGU INDUSTRY
- Kajal to work with Srikanth Addala?
- Tamanna will never act with HIM