Director Prabhu Solomon, known for his nature-based entertainers mixing natural calamities or man-made losses, like Kumki, Mynaa, Kayal to name a few, had last directed the Speed inspired train thriller Thodari starring Dhanush and Keerthy Suresh.
Post the back to back disasters of Kayal and Thodari, Prabhu Solomon had begun working on a sequel to his superhit Kumki, with Mathivanan the nephew of Lingusamy and Adhiti Menon. However, he bagged a biggie multilingual Haathi mere Saathi with Rana Daggubati. Shruti Haasan is expected to do the female lead in all the versions.
Now, an exciting update has come from the team of the movie. The film which is being made in Tamil, Telugu, and Hindi, will now have Rana Daggubati playing the lead in Hindi and Vishnu Vishal of Jeeva, Vennila Kabaddi Kuzhu fame playing the lead in Tamil and Telugu. The movie will explore the bond between a Mahout and an elephant.
A Hot Scene for Trisha in another Horror movie? Trisha is currently focusing on Horror-Glamor genres as her earlier release 'Aranmanai 2'. The movie which released a few years back ended as a huge hit. Trisha even did a bikini for the first time in her career and spiced up the movie.
- 66 Hot Photos of Amy Jackson enjoying with Boyfriend during a Vacation
- Atharvaa's lip-lock with Aish spices up the single
- Tamanna cherishes working with 'This' Tamil Director
- Rakul strikes again with Hot exposure
- Rakul's 'Behind the Scenes' stuff in backstage
- Hansika at a shop opening event in a crop tops - See all Photos
- 'Vivegam' breaks Allu Arjun's movie record on YouTube
- Samantha in an Idle state!