Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas, the son of producer Bellamkonda Suresh, had begun his career starring with Samantha in the average entertainer Alludu Seenu by VV Vinayak. However, his later flicks like Speedunodu,Jaya Janaki Nayaka failed to set the box office on fire.
Unmindful of the results of his movies, the young hero is all set for his next, Saakshyam, directed by Sriwaas, who has previously made some successful movies like Lakshyam and Loukyam. Saakshyam revolves around a lead pair and how the forces of nature play a vital role in their lives.
While initially Saakshyam was scheduled to release in June, now the movie has been pushed to a later date of July 20, to avoid clashes with other movies. Also starring bikini babe Pooja Hegde, Saakshyam is said to have extensive CG sequences on par with Hollywood movies.
Poonam Kaur to work for an Epic Series One can never forget Miss Andhra of the year 2005, Deepa, who got rechristened as Poonam Kaur, and entered films, and starred in several Telugu and tamil flicks, without much luck. While she started off with homely roles that didn't work in her favour, she later tried to go glam which also let her down.
- Regina's glamour is the selling point
- Nayan to join hands with Venky?
- Will Malvika grab it for the second time
- When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'
- 'Mega Actor' goes special training
- Sai Pallavi gets back to the 'Vintage' mode
- Shruti Haasan's 'Black' avatar will tease you - View Pics
- Nidhi Agerwal labels Akkineni as a Playboy
- 15 Eye-Candy Photos of Kajal in saree from vintage days!
- Huge sets erected for 'SAAHO'
- Rashmika to pair with Younger Akkineni?