Superstar Rajnikanth, who was last seen in the dud Kabali directed by Pa.Ranjith, will next be gracing screens next week, with his action entertainer with a message, Kaala, again directed by Pa Ranjith and costarring Huma Qureshi, Nana Patekar, Eswari Rao
On the other hand, even as his much anticipated sci-fi thriller 2.0, the sequel to his 2009 flick Endhiran aka Robo which was scheduled to release last year itself, has been getting delayed by almost an year due to extensive CG works, the Superstar had signed his next, which might be his last, with Karthik Subbaraj.
Bankrolled by Sun Pictures, and to be made on a mammoth budget, the movie is likely to star yesteryear slim waist beauty Simran as Rajni's pair, with the likes of Yogi Babu, Bobby Simha joining the cast. As per inside sources, Trisha might do a powerful role and her portions will also be canned in the fifth schedule. The film has Makkal Selvan Vijay Sethupathi playing an important role, and the movie begins shooting in Dehradun and Uttarakhand, the Himalayas in September 3rd week.
Comedian to Try Again Comedian turned hero Santhanam who had been the reigning king of comedy in Kollywood till before 5 years, with his combination with almost all heroes of the industry including SUperstar Rajnikanth, Thala Ajith, and many others, had made him being called the Comedy Superstar.
- Space flick backs out due to Kajal
- Sizzling Beauty gets her NEXT
- Despite Marriage Breakup, Rashmika targeting 'THIS'...
- Junior NTR is totally committed to 'Aravinda Sametha'
- Nagarjuna unhappy with Kodala winning over his Son at the Box-Office
- Akkineni hero begins next!
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date
- Allu Arjun's Father misses Timing