Actor Suriya had been facing a tough time of his career, as his last few films, barring Singam 3 aka Si 3, have failed to set the box office on fire, especially with films like Thaanaa Serndha Koottam failing to do wonders despite having a grand opening weekend collection.
The problem behind this happened to be the budget overshoot and the selling of distribution and theatricals at exorbitant prices, higher than the actual market, ultimately leading to losses of at least 20-30 crores per movie. Sayyesha while shooting for 'Jungaa' in the snow-covered European region was knocked out and to avoid the same, some special privileges were given to her.
Despite all this, Lyca productions, who are bankrolling Suriya's 37th movie directed by KV Anand, will be made in a budget of 100 crores. The movie will begin shooting next month in London and will be shot in exotic locations. This movie will also star Mohanlal and Allu Sirish in important roles, while Sayyeshaa will be playing the female lead.
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted