Mallu sensation Dulquer Salmaan, the son of Megastar Mammootty, had been making waves, as he received rave reviews for his performance as the yesteryear king of romance, the Tamil actor Gemini Ganesan, the husband of Actress Savithri in Mahanati.
Having made a huge impact with his debut Telugu movie itself, with his perfect dubbing by self in Telugu by learning the language, the actor will have his next release, the Tamil movie Kannum Kannum Kollaiyadithaal in July, and his Hindi debut Karwaan in August.
On the other hand, the handsome hero is all geared up for a one of its kind travelogue movie, directed by Debutant Ra Karthik. This movie will have four heroines sharing screen space with Dulquer, and his portions with Nivetha Pethuraj will begin shooting in June second week.
Old But Gold - When Shruti Haasan responded to Marriage news 'Like This' Okay fellas ! It's time to give break to Samantha. Shruti Haasan who is recently in mood of marriage openly confessed that she is in love with leading Music composer and she also added he is a true gentle man.
- 6 Year Old giving Lip-Lock to Nayantara - Movies showing wrong examples?
- OMG... Niveda Thomas shares image from 'PORN' site
- Kajal's friend exposes her 'HOT' images from 'Behind the Scenes'
- Can Tamanna give comfort to the Flop Hero?
- Can the Desi Beauty give a success to the Star Son?
- Critically acclaimed movie to contest
- Anushka Shetty ready to tie the knot?
- Kajal's 'Back to Back' show...