Mallu sensation Dulquer Salmaan, the son of Megastar Mammootty, had been making waves, as he received rave reviews for his performance as the yesteryear king of romance, the Tamil actor Gemini Ganesan, the husband of Actress Savithri in Mahanati.
Having made a huge impact with his debut Telugu movie itself, with his perfect dubbing by self in Telugu by learning the language, the actor will have his next release, the Tamil movie Kannum Kannum Kollaiyadithaal in July, and his Hindi debut Karwaan in August.
On the other hand, the handsome hero is all geared up for a one of its kind travelogue movie, directed by Debutant Ra Karthik. This movie will have four heroines sharing screen space with Dulquer, and his portions with Nivetha Pethuraj will begin shooting in June second week.
Tamanna gives a SHOCKER Milky beauty Tamannaah who was last seen in the action-packed Sketch opposite Chiyaan Vikram was seen recently in the Romantic entertainer Naa Nuvve directed by Jayendra and costarring Kalyan Ram. The actress also pinned high hopes on the project.
- Shruti Haasan says NO to a Telugu offer
- UNSEEN 'VINTAGE' Clicks of TRISHA KRISHNAN
- Anupama jumps to glamour - Shows Wet Bareback and Hot Curves in Saree
- Kajal Aggarwal lost to Trisha
- Kajal Aggarwal says NO to "WET & HOT" scenes!
- Shruti Haasan to reduce and get into a new mode!
- Ready for more says Rashmika after breaking Engagement and Marriage!
- Kajal Aggarwal's intimacy angers her Parents and now they are hunting a Groom for her
- OMG... TRISHA has ACTED IN SUCH SCENES...
- Samantha angry on 'THEM' for making her sweat at gym...
- Milky beauty to settle in business?
- Naga Chaitanya LOSES to his wife Samantha Akkineni in Box-Office
- 'Care of Kancharapalem' Producer targets next
- Star Couple ban mobiles to get Privacy
- Sayyeshaa Suriya gets a Malayalam Superstar as 'Villain'