Akkineni Akhil, who had previously tasted double disasters in the form of his debut flick Akhil directed by VV Vinayak, and following it with another dud in the form of Vikram Kumar Directorial Hello is back to films.
The young hero, known for his charming looks and dancing skills, had been signed to star as the lead in Venky Atluri's (the director of romantic hit Tholi Prema starring Varun Tej and Raashi Khanna) next romantic entertainer bankrolled by BVSN Prasad. This movie will have Niddhi Agerwal as the female lead.
The actress who came to the spot was disappointed as the shooting never happened. Even though the exact reasons are unknown, it was touted that the shooting will begin a tad later. On the other hand, it must be noted that Ram Gopal Varma, had announced that he will be directing Akhil's next. However, when asked to RGV's officer hero Nagarjuna, he said that he had no idea on the project though RGV and Akhil had been discussing it. Now this reply from Nagarjuna has made doubts on the project even firm.
'F2' to be Dubbed in Tamil Director Anil Ravipudi had a strong debut with the commercial success of pataas following which he delivered supreme with Sai Dharam Tej and Raja the great with Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja all becoming Superhits.
- 18-Year-Old Actress Daughter to enter films
- 9 Photos of SAMEERA BANGERA to make your day spicy
- Vijay and Rashmika finishes off a BIG PART
- Can Samantha taste it at least now?
- 19-Year-Old Young Actress begins her Preparation
- Get Ready to witness The New Anushka Shetty
- Bangalore Babe's Sizzling Act
- Shalini Pandey to turn hottie!!
- Another Remake, Another Star Daughter...
- Kajal Aggarwal - Kalyani gets a Classic Title?
- 'Mega Star' joins with Trivikram and Kajal Aggarwal
- RX100 Hero gets Kajal Aggarwal
- 9 Times Kajal Aggarwal has (S)Exposed on the Big Screen and TEMPTED OUR MOOD - HOTTEST PHOTOS Inside
- Rakul Preet with Creative Maker?
- The 21-Year-Old Actress who is going to Marry 38-Year-Old Hero oozes Sexiness in a Cleavage revealing Dress - HOT PHOTOS INSIDE