It's a known fact that director Prashanth Varma, who had made waves with his spectacular debut flick, the psychological thriller Awe starring Kajal Aggarwal, Nithya Menen, Regina Cassandra and Eesha Rebba, based on messages about abuse of women, is all set to direct the Queen remake in Telugu.
While it was Neelakanta who was initially supposed to direct the movie, the director had a fallout with the makers and was ultimately replaced by Prashanth recently. The movie, which was initially titled Queen once again, has now been rechristened as That is Mahalakshmi, named after the popular dialogue from 100% Love starring Tamannaah herself.
From the pictures leaked from the shooting spot of the movie in Mysore, it has been revealed that Tamannaah will have two getups in the movie, and one of them will have Tammu sporting a geek look wearing spectacles and in traditional Langa Voni, and the other, set in Paris, will have her in stylish and sexy costumes. The movie, which is the remake of Bolly hit Queen, will release in August.
Old But Gold - When Shruti Haasan responded to Marriage news 'Like This' Okay fellas ! It's time to give break to Samantha. Shruti Haasan who is recently in mood of marriage openly confessed that she is in love with leading Music composer and she also added he is a true gentle man.
- 6 Year Old giving Lip-Lock to Nayantara - Movies showing wrong examples?
- OMG... Niveda Thomas shares image from 'PORN' site
- Kajal's friend exposes her 'HOT' images from 'Behind the Scenes'
- Can Tamanna give comfort to the Flop Hero?
- Can the Desi Beauty give a success to the Star Son?
- Critically acclaimed movie to contest
- Anushka Shetty ready to tie the knot?
- Kajal's 'Back to Back' show...