Superstar Mahesh Babu, post the grand blockbuster result of his last release the political entertainer Bharat Ane Nenu directed by Koratala Siva, is all set to begin shooting for his landmark 25th film next month, and is currently growing a beard for his new look in the movie.
However, this Vamshi Paidipally directed flick has hit a huge roadblock, as PVP productions have filed a legal suit to get a stay on the project. This was because, reportedly PVP had signed deals with Mahesh following which he did Brahmotsavam, and was supposed to do another movie for them.
In a similar fashion, Vamshi Paidipally was supposed to do another film for PVP post-Oopiri. However, with the announcement of Mahesh 25 to be bankrolled by Aswini Dutt and Dil Raju, PVP has sought a stay, and it is to be seen if PVP's plans to stall the project succeeds.
ADULT COMEDY Team coming together again for another SEX COMEDY in 3D - Is she the Female Lead ? Way back in 2015, music director turned hero GV Prakash, who had then just begun his career with the horror comedy Darling which was a hit, had then ventured into doing soft porn stuff and adult comedy with the sensational flick Trisha Illana Nayanthara.
- Sri Divya is back with her Lucky Hero
- The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions!
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla
- Engagement Break Up with Rashmika, but he turns into a Sherlock now!
- Samantha's Flop Movie mints 50 Crores on Opening weekend
- Sultry Siren joins Biggie
- Another super model enters!
- Can Keerthy Suresh taste it again?
- Comedian to Try Again