The ever controversial director Ram Gopal Varma tries to keep himself constantly in news, in one way or the other, either through the numerous controversies he gets himself into or his talks. While recently he was in news due to his involvement in the Sri Reddy fiasco, he also had a release last week.
His return to Telugu films, Officer starring Akkineni Nagarjuna, a cop thriller, has opened to extremely negative reviews and has been received very poorly, being criticized for RGV's shoddy screenplay and poor making, making him look like a pale shadow of the master maker of the Shiva days he used to be.
It must be noted that it was just a
month before that director Puri Jagannath, who shares a close bond with RGV,
calling him his mentor, had made a return to silver screens with Mehbooba, post
the dud Paisa Vasool, and that film flopped miserably as well. With both the
master and the student failing big time in quick succession, it seems like
there's no chance of a comeback for the once celebrated makers.
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted