Rana Daggubati, who started off his career with the political entertainer hit Leader, later ventured into Tamil, Hindi as well, and has well become a pan Indian star. With movies lined up in Tamil, Telugu, and Hindi, the actor is currently working on Haathi Mere Saathi.
Directed by Prabhu Solomon is known for his hits like Mynaa and Kumki, where nature had a major role to play, with stunning cinematography capturing the beauty of nature, Haathi Mere Saathi revolves around a mahout played by Rana Daggubati and his bonding with an elephant.
Bankrolled by Eros international, today it was revealed that, the movie, made as a trilingual, will also star Kalki Koechlin and Zoya Hussain, and Pulkit Samrat's role in Hindi will be played by Vishnu Vishal in Tamil and Telugu. Zoya will pair with Rana in Telugu. The Tamil version has been titled Kaadan, and the Telugu version titled Aranya.
ADULT COMEDY Team coming together again for another SEX COMEDY in 3D - Is she the Female Lead ? Way back in 2015, music director turned hero GV Prakash, who had then just begun his career with the horror comedy Darling which was a hit, had then ventured into doing soft porn stuff and adult comedy with the sensational flick Trisha Illana Nayanthara.
- Sri Divya is back with her Lucky Hero
- The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions!
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla
- Engagement Break Up with Rashmika, but he turns into a Sherlock now!
- Samantha's Flop Movie mints 50 Crores on Opening weekend
- Sultry Siren joins Biggie
- Another super model enters!
- Can Keerthy Suresh taste it again?
- Comedian to Try Again