Critically acclaimed director Deva Katta, known for his films on varied genres like Vennela and Prasthanam, had fallen from the ladder, post his disastrous flick Auto Nagar Surya starring Naga Chaitanya and Samantha. He had not made any films post the debacle , and had been on a self imposed exile.
However, now the director is back into the hunt, as he has ventured into Bollywood, directing the remake of his critically acclaimed political thriller Prasthanam, and has also got a huge star cast to support him achieving a blockbuster debut in Hindi.
The movie, that has Sanjay Dutt reprising the role played by Saikumar in the original, has been joined by another veteran Jackie Shroff for a pivotal role. The movie also stars Manisha Koirala in another key role. The movie is bankrolled by Sanjay Dutt himself.
Poonam Kaur to work for an Epic Series One can never forget Miss Andhra of the year 2005, Deepa, who got rechristened as Poonam Kaur, and entered films, and starred in several Telugu and tamil flicks, without much luck. While she started off with homely roles that didn't work in her favour, she later tried to go glam which also let her down.
- Regina's glamour is the selling point
- Nayan to join hands with Venky?
- Will Malvika grab it for the second time
- When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'
- 'Mega Actor' goes special training
- Shruti Haasan's 'Black' avatar will tease you - View Pics
- Sai Pallavi gets back to the 'Vintage' mode
- Nidhi Agerwal labels Akkineni as a Playboy
- 15 Eye-Candy Photos of Kajal in saree from vintage days!
- Huge sets erected for 'SAAHO'
- Rashmika to pair with Younger Akkineni?