Director Sathish Vegesna, had a flying start to his career, with his debut flick Shathamanam Bhavathi starring Sharwanand, Anupama Parameswaran, Prakashraj, and Jayasudha, hitting the right chord, and turning out to be a superhit, despite releasing alongside Khaidi No 150 and Gautamiputra Satakarni.
Not just that Shatamanam Bhavathi was a commercial success, the movie was a critically acclaimed one as well, and won the national award as well. The movie, bankrolled by Dil Raju, gave him his second movie as well under the same banner.
While his second movie Srinivasa Kalyanam starring Nithiin, Raashi Khanna, and Nandita Swetha is yet to release, the director Sathish Vegesna has already bagged his third flick as well. He will be making a movie for the prestigious Durga Arts Banner with Trisha as the female lead role, and this movie will begin shooting from the end of 2018.
'SAAHO' getting heavier Baahubali hero Prabhas has been busy shooting for his next flick, the mega-budget action entertainer Saaho, directed by Sujeeth of Run Raja Run fame, and bankrolled by UV creations. The team has been shooting a two-month long schedule in the UAE happening since last month.
- A Hot Swim Suit Song sequence is shot with Rakul Preet
- Kajal Aggarwal's 'Business man' Director goes with 'THIS' Hero...
- Amala Paul planning a comeback with a Forest Based Thriller
- A First for Kajal Aggarwal and She gets 'SUCH A NAME'
- Shruti Haasan tops the chart!
- Kajal Aggarwal tastes a failure
- Malvika Sharma opens out!
- Even Sai Pallavi breaks Ram Charan's Record easily