Director Sathish Vegesna, had a flying start to his career, with his debut flick Shathamanam Bhavathi starring Sharwanand, Anupama Parameswaran, Prakashraj, and Jayasudha, hitting the right chord, and turning out to be a superhit, despite releasing alongside Khaidi No 150 and Gautamiputra Satakarni.
Not just that Shatamanam Bhavathi was a commercial success, the movie was a critically acclaimed one as well, and won the national award as well. The movie, bankrolled by Dil Raju, gave him his second movie as well under the same banner.
While his second movie Srinivasa Kalyanam starring Nithiin, Raashi Khanna, and Nandita Swetha is yet to release, the director Sathish Vegesna has already bagged his third flick as well. He will be making a movie for the prestigious Durga Arts Banner with Trisha as the female lead role, and this movie will begin shooting from the end of 2018.
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted