Director Sathish Vegesna, had a flying start to his career, with his debut flick Shathamanam Bhavathi starring Sharwanand, Anupama Parameswaran, Prakashraj, and Jayasudha, hitting the right chord, and turning out to be a superhit, despite releasing alongside Khaidi No 150 and Gautamiputra Satakarni.
Not just that Shatamanam Bhavathi was a commercial success, the movie was a critically acclaimed one as well, and won the national award as well. The movie, bankrolled by Dil Raju, gave him his second movie as well under the same banner.
While his second movie Srinivasa Kalyanam starring Nithiin, Raashi Khanna, and Nandita Swetha is yet to release, the director Sathish Vegesna has already bagged his third flick as well. He will be making a movie for the prestigious Durga Arts Banner with Trisha as the female lead role, and this movie will begin shooting from the end of 2018.
Chota K Naidu Hugged Kajal around waist and Kissed her before whole crowd - PHOTOS INSIDE Kajal Aggarwal who is playing the female lead role in Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas's next movie 'Kavacham' attended the teaser release event at Dasapalla, Hyderabad. And during this, she faced embarrassment and shame as cinematographer Chota K Naidu hugged Kajal before everyone.
- RED HOT Kajal Aggarwal wearing such a Bright Red Costume before everyone - PHOTOS INSIDE
- Mehreen shows her tempting Milky White Waist Line before Cameras - PHOTOS INSIDE
- Do you know the most earning Indian Heroine? It's not Deepika Padukone or Priyanka Chopra...
- Dusky Sandalwood Beauty TROLLS all Heroes
- Homely Beauty Upset over her HOT PHOTOS LEAK - LEAKED PHOTOS INSIDE
- Nayantara's Villain applauds Raw and Rusty flick
- Rakul Preet's Road Flick gets a good response
- Will Hansika get a new lease of life?