Thala Ajith Kumar, who was last seen in the action-packed blockbuster Vivegam directed by Siva, has joined hands with him for the 4th time with him, for Visvasam bankrolled by Sathyajyoti films. The movie is expected to turn back Ajith into rural get-up after 'Veeram'.
Supposed to begin shooting in March, the film had made a slow start due to the Tamil cinema strike and had begun shooting only in May, and had started shooting in Hyderabad's Ramoji film city and the first schedule had Ajith and Nayanthara participating.
The first schedule had a major chunk of scenes including 2 songs by D Imman being shot, and now, the team will be next moving to Rajahmundry and Mumbai for the next schedules. Viswasam has been planned as a Diwali 2018 release.
Sri Divya is back with her Lucky Hero 2016 saw the release of the hard-hitting sports and medical condition oriented action drama Eetti directed by debutant Ravi Arasu, and the movie starring young hero Atharvaa and Sri Divya was a fairly successful outing commercially with decent reviews as well.
- The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions!
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla