Thala Ajith Kumar, who was last seen in the action-packed blockbuster Vivegam directed by Siva, has joined hands with him for the 4th time with him, for Visvasam bankrolled by Sathyajyoti films. The movie is expected to turn back Ajith into rural get-up after 'Veeram'.
Supposed to begin shooting in March, the film had made a slow start due to the Tamil cinema strike and had begun shooting only in May, and had started shooting in Hyderabad's Ramoji film city and the first schedule had Ajith and Nayanthara participating.
The first schedule had a major chunk of scenes including 2 songs by D Imman being shot, and now, the team will be next moving to Rajahmundry and Mumbai for the next schedules. Viswasam has been planned as a Diwali 2018 release.
Kajal will be seen in cameo role for same hero two times! Young hero Sharwanand, fresh from the success of his 2017 Dussehra Superhit Mahanubhavudu, which survived biggies like Mahesh Babu starrer SPYder and Jr NTR starrer Jai Lava Kusa, and turned out to be a hilarious entertainer, is all set to entertain audience twice this year, with movies in varied genres.
- Alia Bhatt's advice to upcoming actresses on handling casting couch calls!
- Andrea and Madonna join for Prasanna
- Kamal's V2 satellite rights sold for such a price - Insider spill the beans
- Serial Actress gets a BIG CHANCE!
- Check out Shruti's latest poses at Airport - Droolworthy!
- Anushka Shetty gets a chance to work with 'HIT' director
- Nayantara back to her Home industry
- Ileana lashes out rumours