Supreme hero Sai Dharam Tej, who is reeling under a flop streak, with colossal disasters with established directors like Intelligent, Jawaan, Nakshatram to name a few, is all set to strike back silver screens in a new avatar.
The mass hero will be seen in a class role, contrasting to his action hero mass roles played so far, as he'll be seen playing a romantic hero in his upcoming family entertainer Tej I love you, costarring Mallu Beauty Anupama Parameswaran.
Directed by romantic film expert Karunakaran, known for hits like Tholi Prema, Tej I love you, bankrolled by KS Ramarao was scheduled to Release on June 29. However, now the film has been pushed later by a week, and will now release on July 6. The delay is due to few Hollywood releases and SDT is scared that the distributors may not give importance to his movie. However, his movie will face even bigger competition from 'Ant-Man 2'
Alia Bhatt's advice to upcoming actresses on handling casting couch calls! These days most of the upcoming actresses are a clear victim of Casting Couch issues. The whole Telugu Film Industry is shell-shocked by the allegations made by Sri Reddy. She even opened up several big names which took the industry by storm.
- Kajal will be seen in cameo role for same hero two times!
- Kamal's V2 satellite rights sold for such a price - Insider spill the beans
- Andrea and Madonna join for Prasanna
- Check out Shruti's latest poses at Airport - Droolworthy!
- Serial Actress gets a BIG CHANCE!
- Anushka Shetty gets a chance to work with 'HIT' director
- Ileana lashes out rumours
- Nayantara back to her Home industry