Senior hero Balakrishna is a force to reckon with in the Tollywood industry, as he makes it a habit to have a minimum of at least 2 releases per year, and delivering hits as well as giving a tough competition to the young generation heroes with his unmatched energy on screen.
While he will be seen next in two flicks, one directed by VV Vinayak and bankrolled by C Kalyan who had funded Intelligent by VV Vinayak earlier, his other flick will be the most anticipated NTR biopic directed by Balayya's Gautamiputra Satakarni maker Krish.
With Balaiya expected to join hands with his favorite Boyapati Srinu for the 3rd time, it has now been revealed that popular scriptwriter M Rathnam, known for delivering comeback hits to Balaiya like Legend, Simha and this year's Sankranthi superhit Jai Simha, will be penning a script for Balaiya again, and this movie might begin by Summer 2019. Balayya also gets his lucky charm Trisha as the female lead for this project and with everything falling into place he is expected to score a hit.
Oops... Kajal Aggarwal in a Soft Porn B-Grade movie !?! Most of the leading directors cast Kajal Aggarwal as the female lead opposite lead heroes, as she knows to present her as a hot beauty and also displays her curvy assets and make everyone go gaga on her sexy hot body. That's why her market is still on the pinnacle.
- When a fan got tempted to touch Rakul Preet's waist curves during a public function - 10 Photos Inside
- Gautami speaks on her Break up with Haasan
- Anushka missed a Bolly offer for Prabhas?
- Sekhar Kammula to work with Kajal Aggarwal
- Disha Patani says Shruti Haasan is better
- Can Samantha score in 'Rangasthalam' Tamil version
- 9 Sexy and Hot Photos of Kajal Aggarwal 'BEHIND THE SCENES'
- 19-Year-Old Actress in a famous acclaimed remake