Doe-eyed Bollywood babe Aditi Rao Hydari, known for her intense acts in movies like Yeh Saali Zindagi, Padmaavat, Bhoomi, as well as her sizzling hot glamorous roles in movies like Boss, has ventured into Tollywood, her home industry, with her recent release Sammohanam.
Directed by Indraganti Mohanakrishna post the success of Ami Thumi and gentleman, the movie has Aditi paired with Sudheer Babu, and her intense and emotional performance as the north actress Sameera Rathod struggling to make a mark in Tollywood has been received well by the audience and critics who are showering praises for her.
Aditi, who is basking in the overwhelmingly positive response to her performance, will be seen in more south films, as she has the space flick with Varun Tej, directed by Sankalp Reddy of Ghazi fame, and also Maniratnam's Chekka Chivantha Vaanam aka Nawaab which releases this September.
Poonam Kaur to work for an Epic Series One can never forget Miss Andhra of the year 2005, Deepa, who got rechristened as Poonam Kaur, and entered films, and starred in several Telugu and tamil flicks, without much luck. While she started off with homely roles that didn't work in her favour, she later tried to go glam which also let her down.
- Regina's glamour is the selling point
- Nayan to join hands with Venky?
- Will Malvika grab it for the second time
- When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'
- 'Mega Actor' goes special training
- Shruti Haasan's 'Black' avatar will tease you - View Pics
- Sai Pallavi gets back to the 'Vintage' mode
- Nidhi Agerwal labels Akkineni as a Playboy
- 15 Eye-Candy Photos of Kajal in saree from vintage days!
- Huge sets erected for 'SAAHO'
- Rashmika to pair with Younger Akkineni?