Akkineni prince Naga Chaitanya was last seen on screen in the biopic of legendary actress Savithri, Mahanati directed by Nag Ashwin, in which he had played a very special Cameo role, as he played his grandfather Akkineni Nageswara Rao in the movie.
While he has been receiving a positive response from all corners for his portrayal of ANR, the actor has reportedly been approached to play his grandfather again on screen, this time in another most expected Biopic. Yes! Naga Chaitanya Akkineni has been approached to do the role of ANR once again.
Chay has been approached by none other than director Krish to star as ANR in the upcoming Balakrishna starrer NTR, as he was impressed by his act in Mahanati. Let's see if chay will accept the offer and turn Nageswara Rao again. Chay will be seen next on screen in Savyasachi. He is currently shooting for the last phase and the patchwork shooting will begin later.
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted