Akkineni prince Naga Chaitanya was last seen on screen in the biopic of legendary actress Savithri, Mahanati directed by Nag Ashwin, in which he had played a very special Cameo role, as he played his grandfather Akkineni Nageswara Rao in the movie.
While he has been receiving a positive response from all corners for his portrayal of ANR, the actor has reportedly been approached to play his grandfather again on screen, this time in another most expected Biopic. Yes! Naga Chaitanya Akkineni has been approached to do the role of ANR once again.
Chay has been approached by none other than director Krish to star as ANR in the upcoming Balakrishna starrer NTR, as he was impressed by his act in Mahanati. Let's see if chay will accept the offer and turn Nageswara Rao again. Chay will be seen next on screen in Savyasachi. He is currently shooting for the last phase and the patchwork shooting will begin later.
Oops... Kajal Aggarwal in a Soft Porn B-Grade movie !?! Most of the leading directors cast Kajal Aggarwal as the female lead opposite lead heroes, as she knows to present her as a hot beauty and also displays her curvy assets and make everyone go gaga on her sexy hot body. That's why her market is still on the pinnacle.
- When a fan got tempted to touch Rakul Preet's waist curves during a public function - 10 Photos Inside
- Gautami speaks on her Break up with Haasan
- Anushka missed a Bolly offer for Prabhas?
- Sekhar Kammula to work with Kajal Aggarwal
- Disha Patani says Shruti Haasan is better
- Can Samantha score in 'Rangasthalam' Tamil version
- 9 Sexy and Hot Photos of Kajal Aggarwal 'BEHIND THE SCENES'
- 19-Year-Old Actress in a famous acclaimed remake