Akkineni prince Naga Chaitanya was last seen on screen in the biopic of legendary actress Savithri, Mahanati directed by Nag Ashwin, in which he had played a very special Cameo role, as he played his grandfather Akkineni Nageswara Rao in the movie.
While he has been receiving a positive response from all corners for his portrayal of ANR, the actor has reportedly been approached to play his grandfather again on screen, this time in another most expected Biopic. Yes! Naga Chaitanya Akkineni has been approached to do the role of ANR once again.
Chay has been approached by none other than director Krish to star as ANR in the upcoming Balakrishna starrer NTR, as he was impressed by his act in Mahanati. Let's see if chay will accept the offer and turn Nageswara Rao again. Chay will be seen next on screen in Savyasachi. He is currently shooting for the last phase and the patchwork shooting will begin later.
A Bikini Fest for Producer son - First Pooja Hegde, Now Kajal Aggarwal Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas has been one lucky actor who has starred with top heroines In His career. Despite being a flop hero without even a single hit to his credit, he has already acted with top Heroines like Samantha, Rakul Preet Singh, Bikini beauty Pooja Hegde, and two item songs by Tamannaah.
- Uuuff.. Not Again... Sai Pallavi's Sex Thriller gets Delayed Once Again - What's the Reason?
- Kajal Aggarwal relaxes as per the environment
- Tamanna ready for Smooch Fest
- HOT PHOTO FEATURE :: 30 South Indian Actress expose in Jeans, Saree and Bikini
- Kajal Aggarwal man-handled at Airport as a fan crossed limits
- 'Jabardast' Actress fails
- Rashmika spills the beans
- Rakul's Airport Dress and Looks go Viral