Post the blockbuster result of his latest release Bharat Ane Nenu directed by Koratala Siva, the superstar of Tollywood, Mahesh Babu has moved on to his next, his landmark 25th flick which began shooting last week.
Directed by Vamsi Paidipally 2 years post the successful result of his Tamil - Telugu bilingual Thozha / Oopiri, the movie yet to be titled has begun shooting in Dehradun with college sequences canned featuring superstar and bikini babe Pooja Hegde.
Also starring comic hero Allari Naresh in a vital supporting character, the movie will have Superstar sporting a new bearded and mustached look and now it has been revealed that MB25 will be a summer feast for fans, as the movie is planned as a Summer 2019 release. Mahesh Babu aims to score just like 'Baahubali' which released in the Summer season.
Poonam Kaur to work for an Epic Series One can never forget Miss Andhra of the year 2005, Deepa, who got rechristened as Poonam Kaur, and entered films, and starred in several Telugu and tamil flicks, without much luck. While she started off with homely roles that didn't work in her favour, she later tried to go glam which also let her down.
- Regina's glamour is the selling point
- Nayan to join hands with Venky?
- Will Malvika grab it for the second time
- When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'
- 'Mega Actor' goes special training
- Sai Pallavi gets back to the 'Vintage' mode
- Shruti Haasan's 'Black' avatar will tease you - View Pics
- Nidhi Agerwal labels Akkineni as a Playboy
- 15 Eye-Candy Photos of Kajal in saree from vintage days!
- Huge sets erected for 'SAAHO'
- Rashmika to pair with Younger Akkineni?