Akkineni hero Naga Chaitanya, who was last seen in a full-fledged role in Yudhdham Sharanam, and had very recently played a cameo, playing his grandfather Akkineni Nageswara Rao in the Savithri biopic Mahanati, is now busy with multiple projects.
While his Chandoo Mondeti directorial Savysachi costarring R Madhavan, Niddhi Agerwal, and Bhumika Chawla gear up for a release next month, his next flick, a comedy caper directed by Maruthi after his successful Mahanubhavudu is gearing up fast as well.
The first look of this hilarious entertainer, tentatively titled Sailaja Reddy Alludu, and costarring Ramya Krishnan and Anu Emmanuel will be released on July 1. The movie will have Anu and Chay playing lovers whose ego troubles are further worsened by Sailaja Reddy played by Ramya Krishnan.
Tamanna enters Sye Raa Milky beauty Tamannaah, who had not been bagging many offers in any language, be it Tamil or Telugu, and last seen in the Tamil flick Sketch with Chiyaan Vikram, besides dancing in item songs in films like Jaguar, Jai Lava Kusa, will next be seen in 'Kanne Kalaimaane'.
- Trisha returns back to roots
- Interview of Popular Anchor and 'Neerja' fame Actress Sunanda Wong
- Kajal Aggarwal ready to be a home maker
- Kajal, Samantha, Nayantara are also victims of Casting Couch
- Raj Tarun in flop route
- A lead female singer gets 'MARRIED' again
- Rakul Preet spotted in a Tight Sleeveless Tops - View Photos
- Again a journalist avatar for Akkineni princess