Akkineni hero Naga Chaitanya, who was last seen in a full-fledged role in Yudhdham Sharanam, and had very recently played a cameo, playing his grandfather Akkineni Nageswara Rao in the Savithri biopic Mahanati, is now busy with multiple projects.
While his Chandoo Mondeti directorial Savysachi costarring R Madhavan, Niddhi Agerwal, and Bhumika Chawla gear up for a release next month, his next flick, a comedy caper directed by Maruthi after his successful Mahanubhavudu is gearing up fast as well.
The first look of this hilarious entertainer, tentatively titled Sailaja Reddy Alludu, and costarring Ramya Krishnan and Anu Emmanuel will be released on July 1. The movie will have Anu and Chay playing lovers whose ego troubles are further worsened by Sailaja Reddy played by Ramya Krishnan.
Actress Daughter grabs paparazzi Back with her Tight Dress - HOT PHOTOS INSIDE Bollywood industry's yesteryear actress Late Sridevi's daughters Jhanvi and Khushi Kapoor were born in the spotlight. It is no surprise that Jhanvi wanted to follow her mother's footsteps and enter Bollywood. Jahnvi's 'Thadak' got her a good name in the industry.
- Akhil Akkineni gets Miss World Beauty!
- Will Samantha say 'YES' to act in such a role?
- Arjun accepts Casting Couch and he didn't stop his daughter from being an Actress
- Can Raashi Khanna get a new lease of life?
- Priya says Cinema and Politics are different
- Trisha joins with 58-Year-Old Actor in a Political entertainer
- Bearded Actor locks his Date
- NO to Allu Arjun and YES to Mahesh Babu