Akkineni hero Naga Chaitanya, who was last seen in a full-fledged role in Yudhdham Sharanam, and had very recently played a cameo, playing his grandfather Akkineni Nageswara Rao in the Savithri biopic Mahanati, is now busy with multiple projects.
While his Chandoo Mondeti directorial Savysachi costarring R Madhavan, Niddhi Agerwal, and Bhumika Chawla gear up for a release next month, his next flick, a comedy caper directed by Maruthi after his successful Mahanubhavudu is gearing up fast as well.
The first look of this hilarious entertainer, tentatively titled Sailaja Reddy Alludu, and costarring Ramya Krishnan and Anu Emmanuel will be released on July 1. The movie will have Anu and Chay playing lovers whose ego troubles are further worsened by Sailaja Reddy played by Ramya Krishnan.
ADULT COMEDY Team coming together again for another SEX COMEDY in 3D - Is she the Female Lead ? Way back in 2015, music director turned hero GV Prakash, who had then just begun his career with the horror comedy Darling which was a hit, had then ventured into doing soft porn stuff and adult comedy with the sensational flick Trisha Illana Nayanthara.
- Sri Divya is back with her Lucky Hero
- The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions!
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla
- Engagement Break Up with Rashmika, but he turns into a Sherlock now!
- Samantha's Flop Movie mints 50 Crores on Opening weekend
- Sultry Siren joins Biggie
- Another super model enters!
- Can Keerthy Suresh taste it again?
- Comedian to Try Again