After proving himself to be a romantic hero with back to back successes of the Shekhar Kammula comeback blockbuster Fidaa and the valentine's day weekend release Tholi Prema by Venky Atluri, mega prince Varun Tej is all set to amaze in a new avatar.
Varun Tej is busy shooting for his next, a space flick directed by Sankalp Reddy who had previously made his debut with the first sea war flick Ghazi last year, and this movie where Varun plays an astronaut has been progressing at a rapid pace in a space set in Annapurna studios in zero gravity set. The team has now confirmed Kajal for a small cameo role and she will be seen as Prakash Raj daughter in the movie. She will join the sets next week after she reaches India.
A major ongoing schedule will be wrapped within next 10 days, and the team of this ambitious project is aiming to unveil the first look poster and title by mid-July. The movie co-stars Aditi Rao Hydari and Lavanya Tripathi, besides the versatile actor Prakashraj and Rahman in supporting roles.
The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions! One of the most expected films of Tamil cinema at the moment happens to be the big-budget trilogy flick Vada Chennai. Directed by Vetrimaran, the critically acclaimed maker of movies like Aadukalam, Pollathavan, and Visaaranai, the movie is said to be a rustic take on North Madras.
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla
- Engagement Break Up with Rashmika, but he turns into a Sherlock now!