Young maker Tharun Bascker Dhassyam had that perfect start to his Career with the superhit romantic entertainer Pellichoopulu, starring Vijay Deverakonda and Ritu Varma in lead roles, and the movie ending with overwhelmingly positive reviews and collections.
The second movie of Tharun Bascker Dhassyam, the buddy comedy Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi has released recently amidst good expectations, and while a section of the audience have accepted the movie, several websites have trashed the movie.
Following this mixed reviews, Tharun had made an insensitive post on his Instagram page saying that several websites don't even know to review and that people must minimum learn film appreciation before reviewing. It must be noted that Pellichoopulu was a hit thanks to reviews online, and now Tharun's inability to face criticism and words against online reviewers has triggered a controversy. Even though he ran out of Insta, the words he spoke is now affecting the movie big time.
Old But Gold - When Shruti Haasan responded to Marriage news 'Like This' Okay fellas ! It's time to give break to Samantha. Shruti Haasan who is recently in mood of marriage openly confessed that she is in love with leading Music composer and she also added he is a true gentle man.
- 6 Year Old giving Lip-Lock to Nayantara - Movies showing wrong examples?
- OMG... Niveda Thomas shares image from 'PORN' site
- Kajal's friend exposes her 'HOT' images from 'Behind the Scenes'
- Can Tamanna give comfort to the Flop Hero?
- Can the Desi Beauty give a success to the Star Son?
- Critically acclaimed movie to contest
- Anushka Shetty ready to tie the knot?
- Kajal's 'Back to Back' show...