The happening hero of Tollywood at the moment happens to be the Arjun Reddy and Pellichopulu hero, Vijay Deverakonda, who has a number of most expected films lined up for release, as well as being in demand to sign numerous movies produced by reputed banners.
On the other hand, Vijay Deverakonda is soon set to star in a movie bankrolled by KS Ramarao, the veteran producer whose Tej I Love You is releasing this Friday. This yet to be titled movie will be directed by Malli Malli Idi Rani Roju fame Kranthi Madhav, and now, the film which is in initial stages is in trouble.
Ramarao has revealed that he has been having a tough time finding an apt onscreen pair for Vijay Deverakonda and that even after auditioning 6 girls for the lead role, none were satisfactory. It was initially reported that Milky Beauty Kajal Aggarwal might be Vijay Deverakonda's pair in the movie, but that news has not been confirmed yet by the makers. Watch out this space for more updates.
Poonam Kaur to work for an Epic Series One can never forget Miss Andhra of the year 2005, Deepa, who got rechristened as Poonam Kaur, and entered films, and starred in several Telugu and tamil flicks, without much luck. While she started off with homely roles that didn't work in her favour, she later tried to go glam which also let her down.
- Regina's glamour is the selling point
- Nayan to join hands with Venky?
- Will Malvika grab it for the second time
- When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'
- 'Mega Actor' goes special training
- Sai Pallavi gets back to the 'Vintage' mode
- Shruti Haasan's 'Black' avatar will tease you - View Pics
- Nidhi Agerwal labels Akkineni as a Playboy
- 15 Eye-Candy Photos of Kajal in saree from vintage days!
- Huge sets erected for 'SAAHO'
- Rashmika to pair with Younger Akkineni?