It had been reported earlier that maverick maker Teja, who had last directed the political entertainer Nene Raju Nene Mantri and had recently quit the NTR biopic is all set to direct an action thriller which will be bankrolled by Anil Sunkara in his AK Entertainments banner.
The film will have none other than the upcoming hero Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas as the hero and will have him paired with Teja's favorite, the milky white beauty Kajal Aggarwal who was introduced by him in Lakshmi Kalyanam and was also a part of his Nene Raju Nene Mantri.
Now, it has been revealed that this film will have the popular Tollywood and Bollywood actor Sonu Sood, who had earlier been a part of numerous Telugu hits like Athadu, Dookudu, Arundhati, will be seen playing the antagonist in this movie as well. On the other hand, this will be the second movie for Kajal and Sai Sreenivas together.
When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor The year 2017 saw one of the most unexpected comebacks none had believed to happen. It was none other than the perfect return to form of the Tollywood angry young man of 90s, Doctor Rajasekhar, with the action thriller PSV Garudavega directed by critically acclaimed maker Praveen Sattaru.
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'
- 'Mega Actor' goes special training
- Sai Pallavi gets back to the 'Vintage' mode
- Shruti Haasan's 'Black' avatar will tease you - View Pics
- Nidhi Agerwal labels Akkineni as a Playboy
- 15 Eye-Candy Photos of Kajal in saree from vintage days!
- Huge sets erected for 'SAAHO'
- Rashmika to pair with Younger Akkineni?
- Did Kajal just said Yes to act in such a flick?
- Hansika teams up with Nithiin?
- Rakul completed half of her next in Bollywood
- Katrina missed a 'HIT' movie - But here's a chance to redeem herself