The critically acclaimed maker of movies like Anjathey, Onayum Aatukuttiyum, Nandalala, Pisaasu director Mysskin, had last delivered the investigative thriller Thupparivalan with Vishal. The movie, which was Sherlock inspired, went on to become a commercial success.
Post the hit verdict of the movie, it was revealed that the maker had signed a movie to be bankrolled by Libra production and that the movie will star Shanthanu Bhagyaraj as the lead, with AR Rahman composing music and Nithya Menen and Sai Pallavi as heroines.
However, it looks like the director has kept this project on hold for reasons unknown, and that Mysskin will next direct Udhayanidhi Stalin in a movie that will also be bankrolled by him in his Red Giant Movies. What's hot is, the movie might feature Kajal Aggarwal in the female lead role. It should be noted that Udhayanidhi Stalin lodged a case against Kajal as she never repaid the advance and she also refused to act under his banner.
Young Actress blackmails director with Sri leaks! An upcoming actress has blackmailed a director using the name of Sri reddy. An item dancer-actress had recently got interested to act as a heroine and had been approaching many directors to provide her an opportunity to play the female lead in movies.
- Kajal Aggarwal's Director to enter Web!
- Samantha in S.S.Rajamouli's 'RRR' ??
- 'Geetha Govindam' sets ANOTHER RECORD
- 'Devdas' all cleared for September 27 release
- This is HUGE for Keerthy Suresh!
- Suriya's wife keeps on signing movies...
- An Over-Rated Romance coming on the way!
- Rashmika is tight-lipped about her engagement breakup!