Magnum Opus maker SS Rajamouli had created history with his last two releases, Baahubali The Beginning and Baahubali 2 The conclusion, both of which became industry blockbusters, collecting more than 2500 crores together, and making him the numero uno of Tollywood.
Now, a prequel is all set to be made for Baahubali franchise, and this will be bankrolled by Netflix, the online streaming giant. To be made as a web series, this prequel has been titled Sivagami, after the name of Rajamatha character played by Ramya Krishnan.
It has been revealed that this prequel Sivagami will be directed by SS Rajamouli and Prasthanam maker Deva Katta together, and each episode will be made at a budget of 7 crores minimum, amounting to a total of a whopping 375 crores. Watch out this space for more updates.
Movie flops and Kajal says a 'BIG NOO' Director Maruthi had begun his career with the small flick Ee Rojullo and later made movies like Bus stop, Kotha Janta and later ventured to direct established heroes like Nani in Bhale Bhale Magadivoy and victory Venkatesh in Babu Bangaram.
- Which 35+ Year old heroine is going to be lucky?
- Rumours on Ritika Singh
- Can Nandita Swetha elevate herself?
- Nivetha says she won't beg for chance
- Samantha will leave you teasing in these Photos!
- Priya comes to Tolly?
- After Petta, Trisha gets...
- Unseen Personal Hot Photos of Shruti Haasan for you - Check these Out
- Alia goes inside 'Arjun Reddy' ??
- Trisha finds her love
- Malvika is upset
- Tejaswi Madivada stuns everyone by exposing her thighs for a Photoshoot
- 5 Photos of this 25-Year-Old BENGALURU HOT CHICK can make your day better
- Suchileaks Actress, Regina, Nivetha enjoying PARTY with the director - View all pics
- 23 Breathtaking Spicy Hot Photos Of Ritika In A 2-Piece Bikini - Part 2