Magnum Opus maker SS Rajamouli had created history with his last two releases, Baahubali The Beginning and Baahubali 2 The conclusion, both of which became industry blockbusters, collecting more than 2500 crores together, and making him the numero uno of Tollywood.
Now, a prequel is all set to be made for Baahubali franchise, and this will be bankrolled by Netflix, the online streaming giant. To be made as a web series, this prequel has been titled Sivagami, after the name of Rajamatha character played by Ramya Krishnan.
It has been revealed that this prequel Sivagami will be directed by SS Rajamouli and Prasthanam maker Deva Katta together, and each episode will be made at a budget of 7 crores minimum, amounting to a total of a whopping 375 crores. Watch out this space for more updates.
A Gap for Shruti Haasan! Shruti Haasan who was in an idle state recently bounced back and she is now working on her new Hindi movie. At the same time, she also keeps herself engaged with various other works. She works on several brand endorsements and keeps her on a hectic schedule.
- Sri Reddy is JEALOUS of TRISHA as she gets MORE ATTENTION
- Allu Sirish misses 19-Year-Old Actress
- Mehreen shows her tempting Milky White Waist Line before Cameras - PHOTOS INSIDE
- It's a Wrap for Amy Jackson
- RED HOT Kajal Aggarwal wearing such a Bright Red Costume before everyone - PHOTOS INSIDE
- Rakul's Sridevi Avatar...
- 'RX100' will now be remade in Hindi
- Director's controversial statement on Mammooty