Magnum Opus maker SS Rajamouli had created history with his last two releases, Baahubali The Beginning and Baahubali 2 The conclusion, both of which became industry blockbusters, collecting more than 2500 crores together, and making him the numero uno of Tollywood.
Now, a prequel is all set to be made for Baahubali franchise, and this will be bankrolled by Netflix, the online streaming giant. To be made as a web series, this prequel has been titled Sivagami, after the name of Rajamatha character played by Ramya Krishnan.
It has been revealed that this prequel Sivagami will be directed by SS Rajamouli and Prasthanam maker Deva Katta together, and each episode will be made at a budget of 7 crores minimum, amounting to a total of a whopping 375 crores. Watch out this space for more updates.
Kajal Aggarwal ready to Sizzle Milky beauty Kajal Aggarwal who was last seen in hits like Awe is currently starring in the Tamil flick Paris Paris, a female-centric entertainer, the remake of Kangana Ranaut starrer 2014 blockbuster Queen, and is gearing up for promotions of the Movie releasing in December.
- The 35-Year-Old Brahmin Beauty set to score on action!
- Slender waist beauty demanding huge!
- Kajal Aggarwal takes a dip in Swimming Pool and holds her breath for 'THIS' movie
- Samantha Runs Steadily
- 39-Year-Old Actress who is Mother of Two Kids is making her moves
- 'Fidaa' Director seeks Kajal Aggarwal
- OMG... Karthi and Rakul Preet affected due to Himachal Pradesh Rains and Landslide during Shooting
- The most anticipated 'Nawab' gets a shorter duration with more cuts
- INSIDE TALK: Nagarjuna, Nani starrer 'DEVDAS' is a CLEAR WINNER
- Whaa..tt.. The Heck... Is this 'ARJUN REDDY' ?? Tamil Version is just....
- 'Attarintiki Daredi' Remake getting Ruined with a Flop Hero
- Whaa..tt...? Nayantara gets Married to her Boyfriend in Amritsar Golden Temple
- WooHoo... BIGGIE coming on Diwali itself instead of Christmas Weekend
- Nithya Menen grabs a Biggie
- Unseen Hot Photos of Pooja Hegde in Various Doggy Styles - All Pics Inside