2 years back, Mollywood's complete Actor, the legendary actor Mohanlal aka Lalettan had starred in the forest-based action thriller, Pulimurugan directed by commercial moviemaker Vyshak and the movie was released after huge delays.
Costarring Jagapathi Babu, Kamalini Mukherjee, Namitha and Kishore, the movie went on to gross more than 100 crores worldwide and became the highest grossing Malayalam movie of all time, surpassing lalettan's very own Drishyam.
Now, Bollywood is abuzz with news that, the classy maker of historic flicks of grand canvas, Sanjay Leela Bhansali who is on a roll with back to back Blockbusters like padamaavat, Bhajirao Mastani and Ram Leela is all set to direct the Bollywood remake of Pulimurugan. The director had initially planned to cast Hrithik Roshan, but since the actor opted against, now he's on the lookout for another hero, and might be approaching tiger Shroff sooner.
Tamanna enters Sye Raa Milky beauty Tamannaah, who had not been bagging many offers in any language, be it Tamil or Telugu, and last seen in the Tamil flick Sketch with Chiyaan Vikram, besides dancing in item songs in films like Jaguar, Jai Lava Kusa, will next be seen in 'Kanne Kalaimaane'.
- Trisha returns back to roots
- Interview of Popular Anchor and 'Neerja' fame Actress Sunanda Wong
- Kajal Aggarwal ready to be a home maker
- Kajal, Samantha, Nayantara are also victims of Casting Couch
- Raj Tarun in flop route
- A lead female singer gets 'MARRIED' again
- Rakul Preet spotted in a Tight Sleeveless Tops - View Photos
- Again a journalist avatar for Akkineni princess