2 years back, Mollywood's complete Actor, the legendary actor Mohanlal aka Lalettan had starred in the forest-based action thriller, Pulimurugan directed by commercial moviemaker Vyshak and the movie was released after huge delays.
Costarring Jagapathi Babu, Kamalini Mukherjee, Namitha and Kishore, the movie went on to gross more than 100 crores worldwide and became the highest grossing Malayalam movie of all time, surpassing lalettan's very own Drishyam.
Now, Bollywood is abuzz with news that, the classy maker of historic flicks of grand canvas, Sanjay Leela Bhansali who is on a roll with back to back Blockbusters like padamaavat, Bhajirao Mastani and Ram Leela is all set to direct the Bollywood remake of Pulimurugan. The director had initially planned to cast Hrithik Roshan, but since the actor opted against, now he's on the lookout for another hero, and might be approaching tiger Shroff sooner.
Balayya to pair with the Lucky Trish? Senior hero Balakrishna is a force to reckon with in the Tollywood industry, as he makes it a habit to have a minimum of at least 2 releases per year, and delivering hits as well as giving a tough competition to the young generation heroes with his unmatched energy on screen.
- Trisha allows Gopichand?
- Shruti Haasan's movie gets resumed after a long pause
- What is Trisha's role in 'PETTA'?
- 'RC12' Pre-Release Business details
- Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?