Slender waist beauty Rakul Preet Singh, who was last seen in Bollywood in the disastrous army backdrop spy thriller Aiyaary directed by Neeraj Pandey, is all set to make a return to Bollywood yet again with a romantic entertainer.
This time around she has got to pair with senior hero Ajay Devgn, in Debutant director Akiv Ali's De De Pyar De, which is being shot in London. Reportedly the movie has Ajay Devgn playing a 50-year-old bachelor playboy, and with his character Falling in love with Rakul Preet Singh who's much younger than him.
The team was mighty impressed with Rakul Preet Singh's recent bikini photoshoot for Maxim, and have decided to shoot a sensuous bikini sequence in the movie, as a part of a dream song. However, Rakul has reportedly shied away from donning a bikini on screen and hence the team is instead shooting the song with Rakul dressed in a skimpy saree and a bikini blouse instead, designed on the lines of Sushmita Sen's look in Main Hoon Na.
Trisha denied and Nayan accepted Not so long ago that the young music director turned actor GV Prakash had made his debut as a hero, with the 2015 adult comedy, Trisha Illana Nayanthara directed by Aadhik Ravichandran, and now, he is one of the most bankable young heroes of Kollywood, with several profitable ventures in his career.
- Rakul Preet goes 'Emotional'
- Rashmika's latest clicks to make your Sunday better
- Kajal gets a HUGE amount for a brand
- Samantha strives to get a new look
- Sneha's gorgeous Pics at a brand endorsement event - View all Pics!
- Shriya misses one but Grabs another?
- 29 Seducing Photos of Kiara Advani
- No Hot Dance of Shruti this time?